why am i so freaking patriotic?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

75% of my posts are a paragraph or more. you guys should consider yourselves lucky when all i post is j/k.

i'm like kabar, but rational and coherent.

and dont worry cilone, i was totally just kidding. but i gotta admit, when i saw this thread, i was like 'damn, which crew member changed the title trying to be funny'. haha. dont get me wrong though, im not 'anti-american' i'm 'anti how we treat people that are not white'. (in a manner of speaking)

i wonder what this was in response too.

dude, aren't you supposed to be speaking in third person catch phrases or something? i forgot what exactly your shtick is, but it's somethign like that right? like, you say 'turbo' alot for no reason and shit?

i hate the woman who sits behind me at my desk. please come and turbo set her on fire.

Originally posted by Step8

labelled and jaded, neatly fabricated

with a thick flag blinding your eyes

AND THE CHARTER IN YOUR MOUTH JUST SPITS THE ANTHEM OUT

and we all start believing the lies

the true north strong and free in its archaic vanity

sets an image for the world well put forth

but when welfare's on the block

and there's munitions in the stock

one wonders what the hell it's all worth

are you proud of what your fore fathers did

for God and country everything that they said

thank God you can say this is where you were born

are you proud of all the natives who fell

of all the soldiers forced off into hell

sent home wrapped in the flag they died for

tagged, marked, and branded, mentally short-handed

SMILE THIS IS THE BEST PLACE ON EARTH

while evil twisted premiers half a century my age

won't admit to my education's worth

so I'll sit back complacent, silent, and patient

and wonder what the hell is so great

about 60 million hands renovating stolen lands

and a government founded on spite

Marilyn's Vitamins - How to debate a Nationalist and Win

I went to a party once and the sign on the front door said “please enter through back” and I opened the door. By doing this, I ripped the cords out of the guitars and speakers in the middle of a Marylin’s Vitamins song. Not a good entrance.

The problem isn't the country

The problem is the people in it. The system is a good one, and it has worked very well, with some modifications, for 228 years. This Constitutiional republic was not designed to govern people who have no internal self-restraint. It was designed by people who had a powerful belief in God, and were a very intelligent and moral people by the standards of their time.

Many of the big issues of their time have long since been solved. And many of the big issues of today would have been incomprehensible to them and the society they lived in. Drugs, for instance, was a non-issue in 1776. Nobody cared about it, and most people were too busy trying to make a living to worry about anybody else's penchant for getting intoxicated. Many of the wealthier colonists raised hemp on their plantations, for rope. Who knows, maybe George and Martha kicked back with a bowl after a hard day's work--history doesn't say.

Thomas Jefferson definately had a black mistress (Sally Hemming) whose ancestors carry Jefferson family DNA, although the Jefferson family has tried to say it was Thomas Jefferson's nephew that fathered Sally's kids. Not likely, as Hemming was Thomas Jefferson's daughter's servant.

There was no Social Security, or Disability pay, or Unemployment insurance, or retirement income. You either worked and saved your own money, or you starved. It was completely up to you. There was no such thing as being "entitled" to an income. There was plenty of exploitation, of course (and there still is) and wars to be fought.

Things have not changed all that much. It's nobody's fault but our own if we don't vote. The country was even more sharply divided then than now (30% of the U.S. population [Loyalists] was displaced to Canada, the Bahamas and other British colonies during the Revolution) and we hare having relatively minor disruption of the U.S. today even though the country is at war.

One thing that would drastically improve the degree of democracy would be to elect representatives according to the number of votes they get, so that if small little political parties could get 2% of the vote, then they would get 2% of the seats in Congress, similar to the Parliamentary system. You can be sure, though, that the Democrats and Republicans would frown on that idea. I'd support it, though. Then the Big Two would have to satisfy the smaller parties to get their votes to pass larger pieces of legislation, and if they ignored the little guys, they couldn't do business at all.

It's good to go out into the world and have a look around. A little bit of that goes a long way towards showing you that home ain't so bad, after all.

Originally posted by Aeon

Alright. fuck anyone who talks shit and disrespects America. Just yesterday, I told Chue off for talking shit about our country.

If you don't like It here...get the FUCK out.

easier said than done, i'm trying to go to the pacific islands. maybe new zealand or scandinavia. america sucks.

i had nothing to do with the closing of your thread, but i'm an odd's on favorite to be the one that bans you.

kabar, you should try condesing things into about half the words you use. im pretty patient, and even though we disagree, i'd still take the time to read it, if for no other reason than to counter it, but honestly man, it's just too much for me.

seeks/speak to your audience, or lose your audience.

Originally posted by seeking

i had nothing to do with the closing of your thread, but i'm an odd's on favorite to be the one that bans you.

kabar, you should try condesing things into about half the words you use. im pretty patient, and even though we disagree, i'd still take the time to read it, if for no other reason than to counter it, but honestly man, it's just too much for me.

seeks/speak to your audience, or lose your audience.

you didn't read that?

it's less than one page of almost any book.

Originally posted by test pattern

you didn't read that?

it's less than one page of almost any book.

right, and what he said could have been condensed into a single paragraph. i'm on here at work, i can't spend all day long reading long winded tirades that i know i wont agree with, just so i can accurately write a rebuttle, to a thread that is a complete joke to begin with.

originally posted by WEAK NIGGUH

are you saying you wanna ban me? why?

didn't you listen to iloveboxcars? because you're WEAK NIGGUH!

*WEAK NIGG*

^^^your fate is sealed...

go out with honor..

go out with dignity..

dont give seeking the pleasure of banning you..just quit posting to make it easier on him and yourself....i believe its called "killing two birds with one stone"

edit* just to let you know....you WEAK NIGGUH!!!!

Archived