Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was thinking of making the QD green into a deco marker holder but I figured I'd put it out for others to grab before I change it up...tho if there's lead in it I may pass on my idea altogether. Wish they had paper labels so I could just save them....alas they aren't.

Few cans from trades (Exol can is just cleaned up from last weeks find)....I don't think I have ever seen a fuller that old. All the rest I have are newer with warnings on the front....

5749510008_a4a1a96fb5.jpg

God damn those Symphony cans are so beautiful...I really love the fat lips caps.

Who has ever begin to use the "one colour/one object" drawings on cans? Fuller? Bantam? Plastikote?

Few cans from trades (Exol can is just cleaned up from last weeks find)....I don't think I have ever seen a fuller that old. All the rest I have are newer with warnings on the front....

5749510008_a4a1a96fb5.jpg

here is the only one i have like that.

can.jpg.a27eaa4f9b6464ce068751ce7c1e7e27.jpg

here is the only one i have like that.

And that one has the large fat lip plastic top. Some of my newer ones have different tops. So hard to tell with outdoor cans. I have only found 1 can on a store shelf....brown cow

No failed print, it's just a sooner or later version of those cans, i have a lot...

eeeeeeeew it sucks to know that i have a random can :lol: btw you "collect" em or you have few cans sitting around?

Edit: i have to pick up around 20 new colors.. do you know how many colors they have? (vogi not motip's)

eeeeeeeew it sucks to know that i have a random can :lol: btw you "collect" em or you have few cans sitting around?

Edit: i have to pick up around 20 new colors.. do you know how many colors they have? (vogi not motip's)

They have way too many colors, like all the RAL chart...

I only collect complete sets of Krylon, for the rest just one of each design.

They have way too many colors, like all the RAL chart...

I only collect complete sets of Krylon, for the rest just one of each design.

ah got it now,tought that you tried to complete set of some dupli products... with that we have krylon's here,only shit that we can collect is dupli color... and y wish that we have levi's too

SO IF YOUR'E A "COLLECTOR" MAYBE ITS LIKE BUYING A 64 IMPALA WITH ALL ORIGINAL HUBCAPS BUT 1 IS BENT TO HELL,

BUT YOU STILL WANT IT TO HANG UP IN YOUR GARAGE.

OR IN THIS CASE, MAYBE A KEYCHAIN?

(LOL)

Nah man a car is one thing. A bright yellow isnt really a sought after can in the first place. It looks like the guy tried to make a "shield" (detail cap) then said ahh fuck it, ill put it back on.

Archived