Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i ve never seen those before you posted... imposlyle- im holding onto that one...for now.. bigmack- still gotta go through my shit.. i had to box up all my shit recently and take it off "display" so i only made it about halfway through.. but im positive i have atleast 2 doubles from the year (just guessing but flat black, and aluminum) may need that burgandy but will let you know tonight

5738793284_5409ef5038.jpg

Ilinois Bronze Company Daz-L 3oz mini cans of Wild Fluroescent spray paint. Rocket Red, Sun Glo Orange, Solar Yellow, Go Go Green, Wild Blue on Original Display Rack

Damn that woman drawing is dope. Nice Slyle.

5738793284_5409ef5038.jpg

Ilinois Bronze Company Daz-L 3oz mini cans of Wild Fluroescent spray paint. Rocket Red, Sun Glo Orange, Solar Yellow, Go Go Green, Wild Blue on Original Display Rack

this is dope. is there a color missing?? looks like a empty spot to the right. cool rack and cans. looks like there should be a pink.

Sorry man, you can't be serious..

thats what im sayin unless dudes got mega cash. i wouldnt sell a whole set of notches including icy and pineapple no less than 4 gees. ultra flat black, semi flat, oooh weee alot of loot!

thats what im sayin unless dudes got mega cash. i wouldnt sell a whole set of notches including icy and pineapple no less than 4 gees. ultra flat black, semi flat, oooh weee alot of loot!

If you heads on here don't have or consider four g's mega loot, then surely you'll all must be crashing at home at age 30+? Now, who can't be serious?

I know one thing, graffiti is an art for the struggling. If your old enough, you can relate that when you started out nobody was spending 3-4 grand on paint between late 80s and the 90s. Its changed due to suburb hipsters and kids with mommy and daddys credit card on art primo and bombing science paying for paint. Ebay etc.

Im close to 35 and dont crash at home, ive spent 3 grand in one sitting at a poker table 10 years ago. Doesnt really mean anything. I didnt mean to turn this into a question of what 4 gees is. Im just saying its alot of cash to blow on paint. Didnt wanna turn it into a pissing match.

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

THE WORD "LOOT" JUST REMINDED ME OF THE MOVIE "TRESSPASS" ORIGINALLY BEING CALLED "LOOTERS"

AND THEN WITH THE LA RIOTS THEY CHANGED IT TO TRESSPASS.

BACK TO THE PAINT TINS Y'ALL!

Damn bro your a walking encyclopedia of not only hip hop and graff but movies too.

I know one thing, graffiti is an art for the struggling. If your old enough, you can relate that when you started out nobody was spending 3-4 grand on paint between late 80s and the 90s. Its changed due to suburb hipsters and kids with mommy and daddys credit card on art primo and bombing science paying for paint. Ebay etc.

Im close to 35 and dont crash at home, ive spent 3 grand in one sitting at a poker table 10 years ago. Doesnt really mean anything. I didnt mean to turn this into a question of what 4 gees is. Im just saying its alot of cash to blow on paint. Didnt wanna turn it into a pissing match.

Well said. My parents have long been gone out of my life. The dirt underneath my fingernails provides me with the cash to "blow" on various whimsical passions. Take my advice, enjoy what money you have, because when you pass those who.get will surely enjoy it. People laughed when I was buying Canadian maple leaf gold coins every month instead of savings bonds when I first enlisted. Who's laughing now?

Archived