Old Cans Of Paint, Serious Collectors

Slyle CMC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so a homie of mine just came across a grip of 1982 never used rusto whites, some old american accents, and a lot of old cans I never heard of from the 80's and 90's. and some 90's krylon. if you are a collector or interested hit me up and I will send you the links for flicks. I dont really know shit about old cans but know people out there would appreciate them. hit me up. peace.

We need more pics and less bullshit! Anybody got any old hardware store pics, or pictures of their collection, we all know most of us have dope collections, but nobodys posting pics of what they got. Ill put a few pics up when I have time.

8 cans in my collection :lol:

287fbs9.jpg

in how many colors you can get this can?

Speedy dry colors...

Butter Cup Yellow

Pimento Red

Ensign Blue

Antique Black

Jet Black

Snow White

Appliance White

Lavender Blue

Lime Green

Gold

Silver

Clear

In 67 they also made

Spring Green

Dove Grey

They also made Auto Primers in these small cans in...

Hot Rod Grey

Light Grey

Light Brown

White

Went internet digging today. Well I used the internet to find free paint anyway. This is today's bounty. Thanks 80 yr. old lady for being so nice. Glad to help you shovel your porch in return.

Basically all full. Mostly Color Creations, hey it's free user paint so I'll take them, and the rustos you see. It's my first "Stops Rust" can, about 50-60% full. Gloss white. The rest get used and recycled. Be nice to the earth. Please. Thanks.

DSC04696-1.jpg

DSC04697.jpg

DSC04698.jpg

nice one there, Beat Street Vol 2 is harder to get than Vol 1. look carefully, both records (and prob the film) were sponsored by Puma. and then there's the 12"s from that album, like Son Of Beat Street and Breaker's Revenge.

valdi, get at me if you're interested in records.

who has the 'BEAT STREET the Board Game???' yes it does exist

Archived