COLT45....

*SIZEROKS*

Guest FromTheHeart

I was pleasantly suprised when I ran into a bit of Colt 45 in DC this past weekend . a spot in the city and one of those one liners on a Marion Barry crackhouse..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Media OEC

man, i know i have some colt 45 fr8s that my friend Chide caught out in Vegas this summer..I'll have to look for those....also colt 45 has some a nice throwee..it flows nicely.

why do you guys care so much? is this effecting your lives so much that you spend your time sticking up for some guy that probly doesnt even care ......

i just pat through L.A. last week and painted 12 trains and they were some of the chillest yards iv'e ever painted ,i dont know what you guys are talking about?

GET ALIFE

It's pretty entertaining to hear people talk about LA and Europe when they don't have any experiences to back up their opinions. Regardless of toughguy competitions, Colt.45 EM is up and switches up his styles. I have been spotting his stuff way back into the earlier parts of the 1990's. Some of his handstyles are sick.

alright, ive been readin all this shiat and alot of good points are bein tossed around...but i think la is harder in its self...im from canada and its not like its that much easier ya know...ive been thrown in jail here for bombin and its all gay...i think anywhere ya go theres goin to be dickhead cops that dont get it and think its all gang related n' shit...its hard to even walk down tha street wit a marker without bein pulled over for no reason and searched at like 10pm...so my point bein, any where ya go is rediculous and gay...but y argu who is harder....im down wit both colt45's, but tha la colt45's got more respect..bump...just go out and bomb and live this shit up...!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:heated: :heated: :heated: !...this whole world is against us, we all got issues on bombin, but live it up and do it...!

Guest Abc Eater

well put...

Originally posted by freightraper

alright, ive been readin all this shiat and alot of good points are bein tossed around...but i think la is harder in its self...im from canada and its not like its that much easier ya know...ive been thrown in jail here for bombin and its all gay...i think anywhere ya go theres goin to be dickhead cops that dont get it and think its all gang related n' shit...its hard to even walk down tha street wit a marker without bein pulled over for no reason and searched at like 10pm...so my point bein, any where ya go is rediculous and gay...but y argu who is harder....im down wit both colt45's, but tha la colt45's got more respect..bump...just go out and bomb and live this shit up...!:mad: :mad: :mad:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:heated: :heated: :heated: !...this whole world is against us, we all got issues on bombin, but live it up and do it...!

• 2 months later...
Originally posted by freightraper

its hard to even walk down tha street wit a marker without bein pulled over for no reason and searched at like 10pm

It's the cop's job to protect their city and keep it looking nice. I mean, what my look dope to us looks like a waste of paint and destruction of property to a cop. It's their job, and we are breaking the law, you have to learn to live with it. At ten at night you are walking around with a marker in your hand and a cop sees you, wouldn't that might make him wanna pull over and see what you are doing out at 10 with a marker in your hand? I mean, who walks around at 10 with a marker in their hand without the intent to do destruction? Plus, he's allowed to do it, you know if you had that kind of power after a while you'd get corrupted and abuse it too.:o

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

B. if you want to get technical, the term GHETTO itself comes from poland, where the people were kept in compounds during WW2. poland is way worse off than any american city.

16v.

wrong. Ghetto is an italian term. It was originally used to describe the areas where the jews were forced to live in. Although pre-WW2 poland had a big jewish community.

I can understand that LA must a hard place to be an active writer, but you guys really have no idea how much of a shit hole eastern europe is

• 5 months later...

Archived