COLT45....

*SIZEROKS*

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by southrngent

(ihateu) You are in for it when we see u. Dont run or hide just take it like a man. We Hate U little bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant hide from an unknown person, if your so tough you too can email me and explain to me your sadness

on a lighter note, i never said i did not like colts shit, these two i like

http://www.bashism.com/images/freights/colt/003.jpg'>

http://www.bashism.com/images/freights/colt/011.jpg'>

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

To the hardasses on here: You can't act all thug on the internet because it's a total catch-22. Sitting at a computer has go nothing to do with thug...

Bullshit, having access to the internet doesn't make you a pussy...

And this LA Colt 45 shit is definatly on point.

Guest 87centHitMan
Originally posted by Sam Rothstein

Bullshit, having access to the internet doesn't make you a pussy...

And this LA Colt 45 shit is definatly on point.

I didn't say that if you're on here, you're a pussy. I'm saying that it's just really funny when I see all this big bad beef going on when it's nothing more than text on a computer screen.

And on another note, I don't get how people get recognition in euro for doing that shit. I'm not saying that all euro graff is shit, but It looks terrible, and they love it. I guess over there, people like Daim, Totem, Revok, Cycle, and Ewok5mh are considered toy. I guess they just figure that since they do clean trains thay're better at painting than everyone else in the world. Not to stereotype an entire continent, but That's the feeling I get sometimes...

Guest 87centHitMan

Plus, having internet access is one thing. Getting on here and thugging it is something completely different.

Originally posted by 87centHitMan

I don't get how people get recognition in euro for doing that shit. I'm not saying that all euro graff is shit, but It looks terrible, and they love it. I guess over there, people like Daim, Totem, Revok, Cycle, and Ewok5mh are considered toy. I guess they just figure that since they do clean trains thay're better at painting than everyone else in the world. Not to stereotype an entire continent, but That's the feeling I get sometimes...

HEADS GET RECOGNITION THE SAME WAY WE DO, BY PUTTING IN WORK. I REALLY DONT CARE FOR ALOT OF "EURO" STYLE GRAFF, BUT AT THE SAME TIME I FEEL THE SAME WAY BOUT 75% OF U.S. STYLES(THOSE SAME STYLES THAT ARE SO POPULAR NOW'A DAYS OVER HERE.). ITS FUNNY DAIM IS FROM GERMANY, AND I DONT THINK THAT ANY OF THE PEOPLE YOU LISTED ARE CONCIDERED TOYS ANY WHERE IN THE WORLD. THAT WOULD BE LIKE SAYING BATES,LOOMIT AND DELTA ARE WAK. AS FAR AS TRANSIT THAT RUNS, THERE LUCKY THAT WAY AND SOME TIMES I THINK AMERICANS ARE JELOUS OF THAT. IF YOU HAVE THE CHANCE GO OVER THERE, IT IS REALLY DOPE IN MANY DIFFERANT WAYS, TRUST ME.......

ANY WAY BIG UPS TO BOTH CATS..........

Colt's girl left him so im sure if you ever catch his shit with her name hit up he'd appreciate it if you buffed or crossed her out of his piece.

dont make a graff jock your lady.

thats no way to win her back...

when you catch him on the phone everynight saying, "i love you" or "i want you back", be sure to tell him theres no hope.

freight in crazy los angeles

Do you have any idea how hard it is to paint freights in L.A.?

when i am in L.A. we have our favorite spot that we walk into like we own the place, paint whatever we want, and leave.

pretty fuckin lame to make it sound hard core

hahaha

Originally posted by southrngent

{I walk The Line}. "You toys sit at home and trace trains that we have already gone over" That is one of the classic statements ever said! How true it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

whats up with dove season brother ? email me.

{IWalkTheLine} the answer to your question is yes. Im coming with one of my boys. I cannot email you when all channels to you are blocked. Im still in the stone age when it comes to computers. I will email you later from one of the homeboys houses. peaceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Guest 87centHitMan

I'm not hating on all of europe; people like 'SWET' and alot of SUK are fucking amazing. If it's good graff, They deserve credit. But stuff like LDS and THE crew just isn't solid graff in my opinion. Stuff like euro colt shouldn't be considered great just because they do tons of transit.

Guest 87centHitMan

I need to quit typing messages on here and stay the fuck off this internet. I must end at 471 posts...unless I post a picture.

Archived