Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
syze

New syze sketch.....

Guest BdMiK

Like the letter structure alot. Color it and then post again. Peace

Guest Ser3adc

very dope outline...the letter structures are real fresh...that deserves some color...what do you say:D

Guest illwill

thats pretty dope, i usually dont like it when the 3ds go to the center, but i think yours looks cool

Guest uncle-boy

i like it!

the only thing i would change a bit would be the thickness in the middle area of the "e" so there would be more continuity between the letters.

Thanks for hte kind owrds fellahs...there is some stuff I am trying to refine, just started messin with the style last night.....its always cool to look back after like a week or two and look at how you see that first sketch it always looks ugly......funny how fast you learn when you put the time in...

Yea thats true, i been fuckin around with alot of different styles and it is pretty amazing how quickly you can pick things up, but back to the sketch, its fresh, im really feelin your E.

-A

looks good...I would make the Z go behind the E though...because it looks kinda weird how it is...but thats just me.

tight sketch syze. Post the one that you sent to baltimore archive, that was real tight, and its not on his site anymore. I caught the piece you did of that sketch on that freight bridge, nice work.

in my opinion it looks like u did four tight letters then just put them together. I do like it letter by letter but i dont like it overall. Just my opinion

Guest CRYrock81

i think its fuggin rad...................ha! RAD!