STRAIGHT EDGE MEANS FUCK YOU

serpent of the light

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lets get a few things straight on how the fuckin' president feels on this......

Alright.

- I think the straight edge ideals are good. I mean from being 13- till you're about 27/30.......you have to deal with drugs/alcohol. You know parties, shows, and what not. So something to keep you clean is good, and the MAIN IDEA is a good one.

- From Dogma; once a idea turns into a belief structure....thats when everything gets fucked up. Amen.

- The president is not sxe, he does not enjoy drinking or drugs, only on occasion when his homie can give him a ride home or he can pass out at a friends house and not touch a car( like.....5 months ago?). I'm deathly afraid of DUI's, let alone hitting a kid on the road and killing someone.......jesus

I've never drank so much that i've became drunk, infact i've never been drunk, but the president does enjoy a social drink rarely.

- That militant shit has got to go. If you y'all don't end that right now im sending you all to fucking Afghanistan.

and lastly.....if anyone reads this..........

I like to go to shows alot, alot of my weekend time is spent with the scene/show go-ers crowd.

- alot of hAdco'/emo/sxe chicks are damn sexy and i'd have there babies.

- I witnessed and experienced the disdain and eliteness of this crowd, but i was never confronted with it. I took a drag from a clove once and no one ever fought me for it. Or no one has ever given shit to my friends who smoke cigarettes/cloves/cigars constantly......and no sxe kid has ever preached to them about quitting or punched them in the face for not being sxe.

(therefore.....)

- Most of the shit talking/hating on SxE, and the non SxE is done.........via the internet.

Well that is it ladies and gentlemen, i thank you for you time.

Live a healthy live and sort your own problems out/know your weaknesses/understand yourself..... before you go imposing other ideas and crap to others.

you are all my children and i love you all.

Gwb.

hahahaahaha

Another fact i've experienced;

- what is with the SxE and being so contradictive? And some, i've witnessed have brought more labels onto it....saying CHRISTIAN Edge.....or haha HEBREW Edge....(ok i never saw the last one but.....)

The same kids who say they're christian edge are the ones who will fight so quickly and impose hate and physical harm towards others. WHAT THE FUCK..........Christ wasn't for that, did he say Do unto others as they shall do unto you?.....Did Jesus get his diciples and his followers to arm themselves and fight the romans off and impose his religion on others? No.

Yeah, well.....that contradictive nature is freakin' retarded. You kids gotta think shit out before letting it come out your mouth/next time you are thinking about getting a sxe tattoo. Damn

Originally posted by BLACKGAYJEW

unfortunetlly none of you idiots know anything about being edge esp boxcar willy, hes a sell out krishna fake

i sold out... damn i never knew maybe someone has video footage of my drunken high exploits. just because i stopped going to the temple does not mean i sold krsna out either... he knows where i stand and thats what matters.

thank you nipples, you know for all the militancy that i spit that i could sit on a couch while you were sipping brew and still sketch alongside, i never held your love for beer against you, just every other moron.

as for the negativity that people think come along with sxe, i would have to say that a larger percentage of idiotic fights either stem from substance abuse or girls, two horrible things that most sxe kids try to shy away from. it is like blaming every muslim for one american death, it is bull shit. some sxe kids fight usually when provoked. but most drunks mainly get drunk to fight, how many people get killed over bad drugs and deals gone bad, how many people die when hit by a sxe kid for acting like an idiot.

if you cannot see the obvious sarcasm and riling nature of most sxe kids than you probably shouldnt be alive, and besides this is a graffiti board meaning most of these supposed sxe kids (myself included) have probably huffed their fair share of fumes.

if the supermilitant can be lighthearted you should be too. assfags. now go roll a doobie and fuck some chickenhead like the dea and cia want you to so you are no longer a threat.

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

as for the negativity that people think come along with sxe, i would have to say that a larger percentage of idiotic fights either stem from substance abuse or girls

. some sxe kids fight usually when provoked. but most drunks mainly get drunk to fight, how many people get killed over bad drugs and deals gone bad, how many people die when hit by a sxe kid for acting like an idiot.

chickenhead like the dea and cia want you to so you are no longer a threat.

I don't suppose you intend to back up all this argument by assertion in some later post?

All drunks drink to fight - all sxe kids hit people only when that person is acting like an idiot............................sure, whatever:rolleyes:

Originally posted by boxcarwilly

thank you nipples, you know for all the militancy that i spit that i could sit on a couch while you were sipping brew and still sketch alongside, i never held your love for beer against you, just every other moron.

no prob boxcar......thats exactly what i was talking about.....you and I could chill all the time and not let our beliefs and shit get in the way of friendship...... it's not about alienating people unlike you....its about a betterment of yourself (is betterment a word?).

I never once felt like you (or any of my other friends who are sXe) forced their opinions on me...even if there are debates or whatever on the subject (which I actually enjoy quite a bit), I never got the feeling that I was looked down upon or anything like that....I was just a dude, doing my thing....and you were you, doing your thing, the respect went both ways.

you all seem to enjoy crying about people being sXe, or possibly finding something in their life to take pride in. oh, so their throwing it in your face? oooooooh booo fucking hoo, its only in your face if you care enough to let it be. why dont you cry some more? go ahead. i'll wait.

thumbs down.

This shit is soooooooo fucking stupid.Every week some one thats edge comes on here post something about Straight Edge then seeking and a bunch of 15 year old homos come on talk shit and it's over for the week.

seeking this will shut you the fuck up fuck the homos involved in straight edge you've met me I'm a down to earth fella and don't give a fuck about any one else................HOWEVER how could you as a fashionable guy pass up wearing 3 x's shits hard son and you know it! see ya at u.p(i hope)

their is only one reason to be straight edge it's for yourself fuck the scene fuck the people involved with the scene it's gay.I love hard core music but the shit that comes with it (shit talkers,sell outs etc etc) suck!

their is only one tough sXe crew it's THE DRUGFREE DESTROYERS dazem ans sizer from aor crew they will rob your ass for your paint and kill your spots.

Originally posted by Frate Raper

15 year old homos

fuck the homos involved in straight edge

their is only one reason to be straight edge it's for yourself fuck the scene fuck the people involved with the scene it's gay.I love hard core music but the shit that comes with it (shit talkers,sell outs etc etc) suck!

first off, im 16, not 15... secondly, i like girls, you fucking homophobe. and thirdly, im not in any scene, but i dont see how a scene itself could be homo sexual...

now although i amy be a little late, let me speak for the majority:

Nobody Gives A Fuck . do whatever the hell you want. cutting the necks out of waterbuffalos may get you off, but unless i ask you about your fetishes, i don't want to know. caffeine is a drug, aspirin is a drug, fucking adrenaline is a drug. (they give it to people who get stung and are allergic to bees). to be completely straightedge you should avoid all three of those and more, but i don't care. the rant's i've gone on when i'm high are so enlightening; they wouldn't come about in a normal state of mind.

one more time, unless youre asked what youre into, i doubt anybody cares.

keep your anti-drug propoganda to those pamphlets the vegans hand out and shows.

Originally posted by sXebmx

first off, im 16, not 15... secondly, i like girls, you fucking homophobe. and thirdly, im not in any scene, but i dont see how a scene itself could be homo sexual...

Listen son but on your new balances and skate in to traffic.......or suck my cock it's up to you.

do you want me to sick dazem on you?

HOLY SHIT I JUST READ THIS FAGGOTS NAME oh my lord you suck at life DIE

if you read my name, you could have atleast told me to ride into traffic.... and what the fuck are new balances?

come on old school super start scenster boy you should know what they are.......now when you've been around for a few years you can come and sit on my lap and tell me all about straight edge and the scene but until then listen to boy sets fire and be a queer.

"thirdly, im not in any scene" i didnt brag about being in any scene... or say i was fucking old school... i live my life for myself, i really could care less about your opinion... i know you're thinking 'than why are you replying' and ill tell you why, because i have nothing better to do right now...

hahaha what the hell? there's specia groups on here now? i'm sorry but if your in some special group for 12 oz. your a fuckin wankerand you need to get a life. this reminds me of gangs people make in 1st grade. i'm in the dragons..whats up now? i'm a ninja and i chase girls? whos with me?

Guest im not witty
Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

hahaha what the hell? there's specia groups on here now? i'm sorry but if your in some special group for 12 oz. your a fuckin wankerand you need to get a life. this reminds me of gangs people make in 1st grade. i'm in the dragons..whats up now? i'm a ninja and i chase girls? whos with me?

i was in the spiders. we werent that cool.

holy shit this thread is getting a lot of attention. daaaamn. i read the posts too, basically it was you kids who are proud that you are not so pussy that you can do drugs. and i'm proud that i don't need 'em. probably 3/4 of the posts in regard to this thread have been ignorant idiotic attacks on those who chose to live free of poison. its fucking ridiculous.

as far as what i'm doing in the world to stop the atrocities: i'm not sporting a printed sXe messenger bag, but i am protesting, i am involved in animal-liberation projects. i am a member of green peace, earth first, ARA, amnesty international, the IMBA (haha), peta, and many other groups.

whoever made the comment on caffeine, aspirin, and adrenaline. your body produces adrenaline naturally, yes, it can be abused (ie adrenochrome or in the hospital), but truth is, when its produced by your body its fully natural and is not bad for you. aspirin, i agree, it is a drug, thats why i don't take medicines. i have been caffeine free (including chocolate) for about 2 years now. got it?

as far as my freedom of mind through anger: meditation and rage do create freedom of mind for me. they are fully different though. meditation tends to create a calm freedom allowing everything positive in me out, ignoring the bad shit, this usually helps create my more spiritual/calming art and poetry/prose. however, rage works the opposite way for me, it allows me to focus my pure hatred into something. i've made some awesome art through this, and some of my best songs that i've ever written come when i'm pissed off. (yes i know how to meditate, you dumb motherfuckers)

I know your kind.......haha.....type of dude that has "hardcore" tattoos,have guages in your ears, wears tight levis cuffed at the bottom-owns a Vespa or drives some kind of Mopar car blasting The Dropkick Murphys' loud as fuck......haha.

"thirdly, im not in any scene" i didnt brag about being in any scene... or say i was fucking old school... i live my life for myself, i really could care less about your opinion... i know you're thinking 'than why are you replying' and ill tell you why, because i have nothing better to do right now...

OH MY GOD YOUR SO RETARDED.

do you go to shows?are you striaght edge? those are scenes thats what i'm talking about you 15 year old peice of shit!and hey if you live for yourself why'd you reply to my first post??? come on now if you were out for yourself you wouldn't care what I said.

WILLLLLLDD IN THE STTRREEEETTTTS

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by Frate Raper

their is only one reason to be straight edge it's for yourself fuck the scene fuck the people involved with the scene it's gay.

AHAHAHAHA you are a fucking idiot. You're so ignorant that you don't even know it. If you say "fuck the 'scene'" or "fuck the people involved with the 'scene'" then WHY ARE YOU STRAIGHT EDGE? Why not just be someone who doesn't do drugs? Oh yeah, you want to be associated with a group of loud mouth tony-tough-guys so that you don't look like a nerd. Stop accusing people of being 15 years old when you got some growing up to do yourself.

Originally posted by GEAsusONEnep

AHAHAHAHA you are a fucking idiot. You're so ignorant that you don't even know it. If you say "fuck the 'scene'" or "fuck the people involved with the 'scene'" then WHY ARE YOU STRAIGHT EDGE? Why not just be someone who doesn't do drugs? Oh yeah, you want to be associated with a group of loud mouth tony-tough-guys so that you don't look like a nerd. Stop accusing people of being 15 years old when you got some growing up to do yourself.

did i once call myself straight in this tread?????

if want to start net beef go to the dissed fraights thread i'm sure you can try to mess with some one in their fucko

Originally posted by 455

I know your kind.......haha.....type of dude that has "hardcore" tattoos,have guages in your ears, wears tight levis cuffed at the bottom-owns a Vespa or drives some kind of Mopar car blasting The Dropkick Murphys' loud as fuck......haha.

sorry dude, i fucking hate the dropkick murphy's, i ride the bus for environmental reasons. and if i'm blasting music its usually black metal or indie. i stretched my ears when i was into punk rock, not hardcore. my ink is not hardcore, its punk rock. i don't like 'hardcore' tats other than some straight edge tats. i wear pants of all sorts.

i'm pretty sure you don't know my kind, kiddo

Guest fr8lover

i have a few friends who are straight edge and the fact of the matter is, they are extremely nice and down to earth people. ive told them that i both drink and smoke and they didnt try to shove their ways on me or even get on their soap box and preach the evils of it..

granted, the first time i met up with all of them and went to a party, i felt a bit uncomfortable, but ive since gone and drank my ass off and had normal conversation with the cats and learned that they have fun without the need of vices and substances, whereas i do.

that last sentance is the bottom line. I CHOOSE TO INGEST THESE SUBSTANCES INTO MY BODY AND ACCEPT THE CONSEQUENCES, OTHERS WERE SMART AND DID NOT START AND THEREFORE ARE LIVING A CLEAN AND SOBER LIFESTYLE. i respect that, as long as YOU respect what i do and dont preach to me. i wont shove this sam adams pale ale (goddamn its fuckin good) down your throat if i dont get a sermon.

thanks!

Archived