CRACK

Mercenary_MUL

Originally posted by avils

or else the crack you smoked was some pussy fake shit..

yeah, it only kept me awake like 2 and a half days but it wasn't an ampin awakeness like meth, just a nervousness that kept me from sleeping...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Smart

yeah, it only kept me awake like 2 and a half days but it wasn't an ampin awakeness like meth, just a nervousness that kept me from sleeping...

hmmm.. well i think you neglected to mention that in the first place. otherwise i wouldnt have bothered posting.

Ok, no one in their right mind would give you a rock the size of your fist over a $50 dollar debt. A schizophrenic retard wouldn't give you a rock the size of your fist over a $50 dollar debt!

So, either your bullshitting to make a mockery of this thread, or your bullshitting to sound cool (I doubt this very much, you seem more mature than that).

If neither of these then I have one question for you:

What does rubber cement taste like when you smoke it?

Originally posted by avils

hmmm.. well i think you neglected to mention that in the first place. otherwise i wouldnt have bothered posting.

sorry man, it actually took me about a half hour to even figure out that it would be relevant... not because of drugs or anything, but I'm hella sick right now, some flu crap... and all the rum I'm drinking to ward off the sickness...

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Smok

It tastes like burning.

Originally posted by Smok

Ok, no one in their right mind would give you a rock the size of your fist over a $50 dollar debt. A schizophrenic retard wouldn't give you a rock the size of your fist over a $50 dollar debt!

So, either your bullshitting to make a mockery of this thread, or your bullshitting to sound cool (I doubt this very much, you seem more mature than that).

If neither of these then I have one question for you:

well, I actually think I'm probably letting a few people down with my admission, but I certainly don't think it makes me cool... I showed the fist-sized rock to several people who declined an opportunity to join in... and as I said, it tasted like smoking Spearmint gum, except it kinda made me amped...

Originally posted by Smart

sorry man, it actually took me about a half hour to even figure out that it would be relevant... not because of drugs or anything, but I'm hella sick right now, some flu crap... and all the rum I'm drinking to ward off the sickness...

now i feel bad for hassling you when you're sick..

i always drink rum in conjuction with lots of flu tablets when i have the flu.. i dont know if it helps me but it certainly numbs the headaches and shit.

Guest Stapler

Why do people try drugs like that. I know i wouldn`t but i suppose if people are confident enough they will never do it again let them have their CRACK.

Originally posted by Stapler

i suppose if people are confident enough they will never do it again let them have their CRACK.

just ask any crackhead, theyll tell you that they are confident

but you may have to ask them to speak up and get their words straight

Ive smoked many a Pdog(crack and weed). THe other day I was at a school in South Central LA and this teacher was real cool, she talked to me forever and showed me a few books. Then she took me down the block and showed me where the 1st crack alley and house in the US started, pretty interesting.

Originally posted by Gnes 37

thats bullshit crack threads remains but how to use a waterpipe in the best way is closed oh well i guess get me a crack rock im gonna smoke it up for this board

yeah, because people NEED consice instruction on how to hit a bong...

I would really like to know why this is open? As my name implies I am open to the joys of recreational drug use, however since Mr. Raven said no drug talk, I refrain from one of my favorite subjects. But I want to know why so many threads have been closed on the subject of drugs even when it is not blatant (i.e. the tomato thread) and this is still here?

Guest mafIAkilla

i went to rehab for snortin coke and smokin crack.....seein all those fuckin crackheads at AA meetings makes me never want to smoke crack again.....

Guest GEAsusONEnep
Originally posted by High Priest

Meth,Crack,Sherm

Pointless? Umm, maybe dangerous, but pointless? The point, little one, is to get you high. These drugs do just that.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

heheheheh, i just saw this on the news

4 twelve year old girls were caught smoking meth on the highway overpass. they bought it for 10 dollars. my city has a biiig meth problem. hahahaha.

Archived