NECS.NSF *about 7 from this week*

niseNSF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i will post a flik of one of his tags if i get the chance, i notice a very similar style.....he's the only cat who even knows about etch much less is using it. and he is not even that up in this town, nobody is.....:confused: but i will soon take care of that:D :D

yo LV...hes going out there for the weekend....im working on my job situation to see if i can....let me know whats up with reke, and ill see if any philly heads are down...dever and fyce prolly will wanna come...im not sure if dasar can get off either though. maybe nemel?! and morf money...

Originally posted by sixteenvandals

he said NEMEL.

NEMEL IS MY FRIEND!

nemel has no friends!!! just 'accomplices'.....

yo LEE_VING: i didnt trick ya...we're all trying to go to ohio that wekend, including you...mber wants to meet me and you there...hes meeting much and them as well. im gonna try my best to get nemy-nemz and maybe cha to come....ill drive.

AFTER A FEW MINUTES...

I REALIZED MY FOLLY...

SAVE A SEAT FOR ME, REKEY IS TAKIN SOME FOOL JESSE FROM TX AND I THINK THERE MAY NOT BE ANY ROOM FOR THE BOLD INTELLIGENT MASTER... DID REKEY GET WIT YOU ABOUT SACER AND SKREW TAGS IN THE STRIP, I'LL GET YOU FLICKS, MIGHTY PECULIAR???! TRIED YOU TWICE GET THAT SHIT ON...

FRED O'PERRIE

GOD REST YOUR SOUL...

i didnt hear about the sacer/skrew, but my quick guess would be a greyhound trip to the south or LA...pittsburgh is not only a big stop, its a layover stop...thats hot....shame it was only tags though....email me the flicks, ill post them.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived