Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JoeyLawrence

TIME TO TAKE IT BACK. (popgunwar journal sevenfourteen)

Guest 455

Nyquil..........the homeless kids on the street corner get drunk quick drink.....I know all about that.......actually it's Robitussin....hahaha...

mad kids drink cough medicine these days to get fucked up. when are they going to legalize weed so this nonsense stops?

Originally posted by PopGunWar

"jah"....i hate your name. it makes me think of white kids with dreadlocks. I hate you. reggae sucks. it will never be good. EVER.

Reggae - Not bad.

White kids with dreadlocks - Go home.

Guest SayOne

living the life of not giving a fuck=hilarious memories

Guest fr8lover

there was nothing left at the pharmacy

but the chewable vitamins and they

just dont give me that

kick in my ass

like acetominoo

i like to see the minnows swim

on acetominophennn

Guest DMX

all your friends fell off on shoplifting? except me, and i'm the only who got fucking busted for it

Guest GEAsusONEnep

Why do you drink Nyquil? You, my friend, are a moron. Nyquil makes you fall asleep. If you want to drink cough medicine, drink robutussin extra strength. You're a loser dirtbag if you do either, but at least the robutussin has DXM in it. Either way, show some class you pathetic excuse for a drug addict. Drinking ny quil is definitely not something to brag about you fucking dirt bag.

i just remembered the only part I like about having a cold...I will take massive doses of cough syrup and feel "great"....I'm off to the drug store

Guest tears*uno

how come you moderators deleted my thread about a harmless spice nutmeg, when this thread discusses getting fucked up off of fuckin nyquil and robitussum. that's some bogus malogus right there.

reggae isnt that bad...my homies were bumping that in the car the other day hella loud while i was high as fuck, just starin through the window tints at the graffiti, crackheads and hoookers of San franciscos tenderloin with this reggae shit blarin, it was kinda relaxing actually, i was in a state of bliss....what ever that means

how come i am never home when you call? or how come i am always at work when you call my cell phone?

eh, i'm just hard to get a hold of. sorry about that popgunwar.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this