r.i.p mommy

arek_4$

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i'm so sorry to read about this. i have never dealt with death head to head. some of my family has died, but i wasnt too close to them. when my grandfather died (the one that was close to...the one that read my palm and told me that i would be successful...the one who took care of me when i was young...the one that would pour hot coffee on his rice to eat it because he had no teeth), i didnt cry. i dont know why. i knew that he was gone and i had already coped with it. he died a couple of days after thanksgiving. i remember that because he has been hospital ridden and my cousins and i were bored so we went to the theatres to watch "father of the bride 2". i remember that. he was gone a few days after. i kissed him on the forehead in his casket. i still havent cried.

i would have to kill myself if i lost my mother or father, they mean too much to me and they do so much for me. sure i felt selfish at times, but i wouldnt know what to do if i lost one of them. my biggest scare is not being able to see my father if he did pass away. he lives in a different state but they are still in a happy marriage.

my friend just recently divorced her baby's daddy. they were on rocky terms and fighting almost everyday. but they couldnt stay together. i walk into my classroom the last day of class for a final, and i hear that he just died. he was in the hospital for liver treatment. they found a tumor about 2 days before he died. before he died he asked her if she would be okay if anything happend, if she would be taken care of her and their son. she is crushed. not only she lost him, but she is more concerned about her son...he is only 3 years old and still keeps asking for his father. sunday is the wake and she will show him that he is sleeping. he doesnt know what death is. he will know that his father was in his life (he just started seeing his father on a day to day basis), but he will never remember what kinda person he is.

i make it a goal of mine to tell everyone that means a lot to me that i love them. life is really short and you never know who will slip away from you just like that. my heart is with you....keep your head up and keep in touch.

• 2 months later...
Guest KrylonKing

hey wassup man? sorry to hear that bout ur mom dude...she was a really cool person, well take care dude and if u need anything hit me up

..peace..

im goin through the same shit man, but my mom is still breathing, she suffered from 2 aneryerism (sp) that caused her to have a stroke, and then one exploded, so they needed to operate.. and since 9/11/02 she's been in a coma from the operation.. and all the doctors told me she wont wake up out of it.... FUCK THEM, THERE NOT GOD, but im sorry man.. i really feel for you.. ive almost felt your pain serveral times in the past month.. shit is really fucking hard:(

i almost lost my dad to severe pneumonia about a month ago. i think you have to think of what they would have wanted you to do. try to honor them in some way, you know? be it graff, or anything, just let them know you love them still and that you know they love you.my prayers to bumrush and nak,

rags

Archived