r.i.p mommy

arek_4$

wassup all? my screen name here used to be bumrush but i didnt hangout here often. well i come to say that today at 11:15 hawaii time.. i got news that my mom had passed away.. she had cancer a while back, and it got worse. well my dad pulled me from school to tell me that she had stopped breathing, and me and my brother went to go see her. when i got there.. i saw my mom.. lifeless.. it was so hard to belive.. she laid therem not breathing and i was telling myself the whole time, is this shit even happening?! fuck.. seeing death, isnt an everyday kind of thing.. i was devestated.. my mother had done so much for me, and i thank her for everything she has brought me. everyone.. appreciate life, becuase anything can happen anytime. thanks for taking this time to read this. peace.

plan1'r,

.. rest in peace mom. much love ..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest fr8lover

im sorry to hear it. i dont know what id do if i were in your situation...stay up and honestly if you need someone to talk to hit me up on aim, same name.

Guest uncle-boy

shit dude, that really must hurt.

i'm sorry you have to deal with this.

if i can help let me know. i dont even know you but if you want to go paint or anything hit up my email. i seen a couple new things you did, and your getting better!

peace and much love for your family.

if my mom died i would have mixed feelings...of course i would feel sad cus she cares for me and bakes me cookies alot and even bought me some cream saver candy...but then again, she is very over protective and doesnt trust me for shit, so i might have more freedom

*hugs*

really sorry bro.

i lost my aunt to cancer when i was a freshman in highschool, and that shit was sad. watching someone die more and more everyday.. it's some hard shit man, real hard shit.

i remember the day she died.

she lives in another town from i did, but a couple hours before she died.. I heard her crying in my bedroom. no where else in my house, but in my bed room. not outside, not in another room, but it sounded like she was in my room, on my own bed, crying, suffering. it was weird.. and we didn't know what to think. it was freaky of course, but we just thought nothing of it.. and forced ourselves to think "it must be the neighbors" even though the noise was in my room.

a couple hours later, we get a phone call saying she had died in her sleep. me and my aunt were pretty close.. i mean i wasent the youngest or oldest neice she had, but i was the middle.... the youngest one who understood what was going on in her life, but still the baby even though i had cousins younger than me. I went to her house where the ambulance was there ready to take her away... but i dont know what happened.. i just ran up to her, and hugged her, and cried. they had to pull me off her.. i did not want to let go.

now when something very bad is about to happen, i hear her crying in my bedroom, and only MY room. it happened once again in 99, when some bad shit went down the next day after i heard the crying again.. so i beleive its some sort of warning that i was blessed with to receive....

:: sigh ::

Guest got tha feva

There's just no easy way to deal with death.. I even took a class that studied the grieving process, but no matter how much you know, it always hurts the same. I can't even imagine what I'll do when I lose my moms or pops (if I dont go first). I've lost 3 grandparents, and the only thing I've learned from greiving is that writing eulogies help me out the most. I've never read one out loud, but I helped make a videotape for my grandfather with a lot of pictures, some great songs and spoken word in rememberence if all he achieved in his life, and made a big poster collage with a poem me and my cousin wrote for my grandmother. Writing about their life forces you to remember all the good times and letting people read it kindof pays a tribute to their life through your eyes. Viewings and funeral's are so hard to go through, but crying and being with the ones you love and the ones that loved the "dearly departed" are the best ways of acceptance..

They say you never get over the death of a loved one, you'll always have an empty space in your heart.. but you realise you still have your own life to live, and the love of others around you. No regrets, only hope. Keep your head up.

My heart goes out to you and your family.

prude

If either of my parents died I don't know how I would cope. About two weeks ago my dad had a heart attack caused by a blood clot on his heart. I was the only one home and had to call the ambulance, watch as he lay there suffering, stare at the medics putting tubes in him and helping him breath. I had to watch him in the hospital bed, lying there helpless as the doctors scrambled around making sure he didn't die. I had to watch my mum cry because neither of us knew what the fuck was going on. I don't think I've ever been so scared in my life. I can't imagine the pain and sadness you must be feeling now. I hope you find the strength to carry on.....

RIP

Hey, thanks you guys. From the bottom of my heart, i want to thank all of you for your sympathy. Its really hard for me.. Im lost and confused.. I didnt even know that this was going to happen. Even though that she cant see me grow up in life, i bet she is very proud of me. Thanks again.

Peace,

planONE

Rest In Peace Mom ~>7/11/2002<~

Guest Stapler

Take it easy that is all I can say....

I was there when my grand father died in a hospital, it was so sad. I would visit him every day and the next day he would be forgetting something else. The last time i spoke to him my name was the only one he could remember besides his wives from my famliy. He couldnt even remember his own daughters name. Watching someone who you have loved and cherrished get burnt by life, is and experience. I wish at the same time he could have died in his sleep while we were all there. Cause the day he died life had scrapped him down to just being able to breath and had to be tube fed and get his mouth wiped because he got Bronchitus and had alot of muchas. Just tthink yourself lucky you at least got to say a last goodbye even if they werent alive. My sister was in japan at the time and we couldnt tell her until she got back what had happened [that was my grandfathers wish]

And call me crazy but i do believe that when we pass away that we still live on not phisically but spiritualy. I have had many times when i could sense my grandfather watching over me and being in the same room as me.

Originally posted by cmeup

damn man almost got me crying over here...

fuck i dont even want to think how bad you must feel, i dont know what i would do without either one of my parents...

im so sorry man. shits fucking horrible...

keep your head up man..

:( :( :( :( :( :(

yea...tease is such a dumbass....

its a good thing he got banned.

Guest willy.wonka

i lost my dad...or he got tired of this place and took off...my biggest fear is to lose my mother.i have been trying to avoid this thread just on that fear.i have no idea what to say.i just love my mom.im so sorry that you're going through this.it brings me to tears.man im sorry.

Archived