SHIP FUCKING SHOP

taco bell bomber

isn't he down with sacred hoop too?sounds very similar in rhyme flow.

Originally posted by **REDRUMS**

z-man straight out of 99th demention and he also rocks mad shit with heiro(used to) but yeah this dude is mad mad underated

"i had to struggle out the ovary cuttin like a wolverine came straight chillin suckin titties full of ovaltine" z-man

"today in gym we swim every day is cold wind first we learn to tread water like a sea otter fat titties floating everywhere necks full of silver wear......knifes and forks" 99th demention-little titties-classic

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by professor poopatronic

ludacris

cam'ron

ja rule

j-lo

nelly

notorious BIG

DMX

jay z (sometimes)

you are a mark ass buster motherfucking toy faggot.

all those mainstream assfucked artists suck my fucking dick.

Sage francis would burn all of them ina battle

you need to get on his shit fool and you NEEED to get some canibal O my friend he would also burn those lame tard RAPPERS, not emcees

yeah you fucktards heard me B.I.G. is G.A.Y.

and whats up none fo you dickshits know who lif or akrobatic is???

man you better get down with that boston flow bitches.

• 4 weeks later...
Originally posted by MRNOBODY

YO WANT TO SEE THE BROTHER THATS BIG IM NOT A LITTLE KID IM A NIG WHO DONT DIG NO MOTHA FUCKING PIG CUZ TO ME THEY AINT NOTHING BUT HARRASERS THE BITCH THAT USES THEY BADGES THAT WHIP NIGGAS ASSES YO ONE DAY THE STAY ROLL THREW THE HOOD WITH THEY 38 COCKED UP 2 DEEP UP TO NO GOOD THEY SEEN THAT MY SKIN WAS BLACK SO THEY ATTACK THREW ME ON MY BACK AND STUCK THEY GAT TO MY FUCKING CAP WITH MURDERED MY MAN LIKE IT WAS OK FOR THE LIFE HE ENDED HE GOT SUSPENDED WITH NO PAY

FED UP WITH THE BULLSHIT...

BIG L

HIP HOP REAL SHIT

Real Hip Hop shit?

Nope sorry, the attack had nothing to do with the fact that you are black. It was punishment for smoking crack. A sorry setback, you could possibly have unique rhymes if you hadn't tainted your brain with grime. As for typing skills, grammar and manners, I'll leave that alone. All I can do is groan. Fed up with the bullshit? I concurr. Real Hip-Hop is intellegent. Catch up, slacker.:idea:

Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

3rd bass

jungle brothers

jeru

special ed

das efx

public enemy

gangstarr

guru

BDP and the krs

queen latifah

monie love

michee mee

souls of mischief

black moon

brand nubian

paris

the pharcyde

digable planets

rascalz

redman

chubb rock

pete rock & cl smooth

nice and smooth

black sheep

scarface

ice cube (the predator)

the roots

DeLa

wuTang

digital underground

dream warriors

common sense

beatnuts

eric B & Rakim

L.O.T.N.S

chi-ali

big daddy kane

early LL. (bigger and deffer)

k-solo

bigL (rip)

i could go on...

this is a solid list.

mainly speaking about the period it seems to be defining.

others id like to add

boogie monsters

camp lo

urban thermal dynamics. (if you know mumms the word)

organized konfusion

OC

Blahzay Blah (Danger specifically)

Group Home

Lords of the UnderGround

dont tell me you didnt listen to

Nine or

King Just from Wu tang .

anyways.. this is the period ive always been hype on.

Guest HESHIANDET

ow my backpack. haha.

actually im suprised that somen people actually dropped some thug/fun/dance/lifestyle realness. fuck all the whiteboy "im trying to justify my race by being overly clever and smart ontop of a metiocre beat shit"....

viva thug

company flow

mr lif

Hieroglypics (shows comin up!)

cann ox

the roots

atmosphere

micranots

eyedea

nas (only illmatic)

wu-tang (36 chambers is breakthrough)

aesop rock

PUTS

living legends

tribe called quest

mos def (fuck talib)

blackilious (till i saw them live)

rjd2

illogic

S&M (balance was dope, i cant say the rest...)

public enemy

tupac

mobb deep (my guilty pleasure)

im sure i missed a bunch but i dont give a fuck...

Guest HESHIANDET
Originally posted by cultural me

company flow

mr lif

Hieroglypics (shows comin up!)

cann ox

the roots

atmosphere

micranots

eyedea

nas (only illmatic)

wu-tang (36 chambers is breakthrough)

aesop rock

PUTS

living legends

tribe called quest

mos def (fuck talib)

blackilious (till i saw them live)

rjd2

illogic

S&M (balance was dope, i cant say the rest...)

public enemy

tupac

mobb deep (my guilty pleasure)

im sure i missed a bunch but i dont give a fuck...

**barf*** (minus a few)

Originally posted by robotripp

you are a mark ass buster motherfucking toy faggot.

all those mainstream assfucked artists suck my fucking dick.

Sage francis would burn all of them ina battle

you need to get on his shit fool and you NEEED to get some canibal O my friend he would also burn those lame tard RAPPERS, not emcees

yeah you fucktards heard me B.I.G. is G.A.Y.

and whats up none fo you dickshits know who lif or akrobatic is???

man you better get down with that boston flow bitches.

Who the fuck do you think you are?

First of all, Cannibal Ox is a duo. Iron Galaxy was on some other shit.

For all I know, your favorite underground backpacker mc's listen to half the artists that Prof. Poop listed. Hell, Slug listens to fucking MOP and all kinds of DOPE shit, he claims it.

Notorious BIG: "Ready to Die" is one of the best albums in my catalog, and one of the best hip hop albums out there, period.

I saw Akrobatik live once. Mr. Lif really doesn't fancy me on his own, but "Inhuman Capabilities" - got damn. If you think you know so much about the Boston scene, let's see if you know these fellows: Virtuoso? L Tha Head Toucha (well...Worchester)? KT? The Skitzofreniks? 7L & Esoteric? Maspyke (Springfield..I think..)? And how about GURU, for goodness sake...he's from Roxbury, but you probably don't know what or where that is. Ed OG? Reks? Krumbsnatcha?

New jack.

Originally posted by Al Green

this is a solid list.

mainly speaking about the period it seems to be defining.

others id like to add

boogie monsters

camp lo

urban thermal dynamics. (if you know mumms the word)

organized konfusion

OC

Blahzay Blah (Danger specifically)

Group Home

Lords of the UnderGround

dont tell me you didnt listen to

Nine or

King Just from Wu tang .

anyways.. this is the period ive always been hype on.

oh hell yeah. defining is spot on. that era definitely shaped my perceptions, views, attitudes, and still does. i still listen to a lot of these tapes, and you could throw in...

keith murray, the goats, extra prolific, the very first everlast album, ice-t, public enemy, heavy-d, cypress hill,..

and a little off topic but i could throw in groups like soul2soul, pm dawn, bell biv devoe to fit in with that period too..

i'm still living in that era. its great.

*edit.. throw in slick rick and the geto-boys too..

Originally posted by **REDRUMS**

z-man straight out of 99th demention and he also rocks mad shit with heiro(used to) but yeah this dude is mad mad underated

"i had to struggle out the ovary cuttin like a wolverine came straight chillin suckin titties full of ovaltine" z-man

"today in gym we swim every day is cold wind first we learn to tread water like a sea otter fat titties floating everywhere necks full of silver wear......knifes and forks" 99th demention-little titties-classic

I just found out about him last night.

He was among the openers, along with Iomos Marad w/ Daily Plannet (from Chi, part of Family Tree) and Encore. I wasn't feelin' Z-Man's shit that much, but his vibe was cool. Encore and Iomos came tight. Encore did a few tracks, but one stood out because the track he was doing actually has Evidence (from Dilated) on it. He had his DJ stop the beat, talked to the crowd for a moment on how Evidence wasn't there, and said he was going to try and do his verse. He sounded just like him when he did it! Shit was dope. Little Brother came correct and RIPPED the place. Did some joints off of "The Listening" around to soul music, threw water on the crowd, etc. They were mad fun. Only me and one other kid who were in the front row knew most of the lyrics, and Phonte would notice, pointin us out. When they first took the stage, probably 20 out of the 100 in the crowd were feeling it, and then halfway through the set, they had the whole crowd wilin', which had probably doubled by that time since all the pussies came down from upstairs. Hiero did their thing, ripped shop. The whole crew was on stage. Phesto, Opio, A-Plus, Tajai, Del, Casual, Pep Love, Domino, and some othe car. LIVE ASS SET, minus the horrible sound. About 20% of the time you could hear the song and go with the lyrics, but you really had to focus on either the lyrics or the beat. They did some new and old Souls joints (including 93 til, That's When Ya Lost, Medication, Make Your Mind Up), Full Circle (Powers that be), Third Eye (Del's joint, You Never Knew - fucking crazy, Oakland Blackouts, Pep's Joint, After Dark, The Last One) Casual's old and new stuff (Got To Get Down, and one from his new LP). Del had a couple solo tracks he did. Shit was off the meter.

Archived