order FOR the lady...or let the lady order first

boogie hands

alright, ive been working on this one for a while and im not really sure what im going with....being that i have an extravagant evening of balling comming up i though id throw this out there and see what some of the more refined folks have to say about this....

i have been going with the "let the lady order first"....i personally think its a good gesture, it shows your respect for the woman while also letting her be independent....in general its a safe road to go on not to mention in most nicer resturants the waiter will go to the woman first anyway....ive just been rolling with it

now on the other hand youve got the "order for the lady first and then yourself option"....this strikes me as almost a little offensive and pretentous but at the same time its also strikes me as a very polite gesture. im 50/50 on this one.....

hrm...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie

let her order first. alot of girls dont liek you speakign fo rthem. and if they dont really care ethier way i doubt they would care so much if they ordered first. so just let them do the there thang.;)

Originally posted by Mr. Mang

i hate stupid old technicalities like ordering for the lady. sure if you want to be nice let her go first, but that doesnt even really matter.

technically, your right, wether or not she goes first, really does no matter because both of you shall recieve the order at about the same time.

Guest Stapler
Originally posted by SHELLTOES

well, if you're driving, its easier if you order for both. i hate it when girls lean over you to yell into the speaker.

This just shows what type of girls you can get...........HAHAHAH nah funy shit fuck them dont lem them order get them in the kitchen and make them cook you that rich ass restaraunt style food.

Guest imported_Tesseract

i agree with letting her speak for her self and let her do it first. However all that applies in the phase where you're both looking at the menus and decide what you want secretly. Me and my girl always talk about what to have, so when we both decide i order for both of us, just to save time...she doesnt fell bad at all and she shouldnt, Plus she always gives mad specifications on food.

Guest Pilau Hands

she always speaks for herself and orders what she wants

except at fancy places when we get dressed up to go eat.

then she says, "It's fun to act like a lady once in a while."

plus i usually start laughing while i'm telling him her order

just because of the sillyness of it all

fuck you in the face

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I agree with Tesseract. Usually we discuss what we're ordering, so when the time comes I order for both of us, then turn the mic over to her in case she was something additional to what we decided on. Then I forcefully grab her crotch under the table. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest --zeSto--

simple... the first thing you should ever say to the waitress is...

"Two shots of Jack Daniels to start... would you like anything dear?"

ok married guys... sure you discuss the whole way.

But for the people who havent yet set the ball a-rollin'

it's very simple...

-If you order for her, you pay for the meal.

-You NEVER suprise her with the choice of entree, but you can wing it on a shared appetizer.

-In REALLY nice restaurants, they always approach the man first. Then the man should nod towards his date.

A good waitor will know know who is paying the bill, and adress them.

Some waitors may try to flirt with your date, that's when you bust a litro carafe over his skull.

more playa points...

-Dont point at the item on the menu, are you illeterate?

-Close both menus and then the waitor will come over.

-If there's a bottle of nice water like sanpellegrino, keep fillin her glass for her.

It's a nice way to say "I'm looking out for you, but not trying to get you drunk.

Guest Pilau Hands
Originally posted by El Mamerro

Then I forcefully grab her crotch under the table.

This is mine! This belongs to me! It's where my babies come from!

Archived