Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Arson.85.ATG

Just Wondering

i was just wondering .....i'm still young......i been writing since like 98 but i really got good over the past few months...i was really bad last year...(compared to now)...i think that the competition between other niggas made me develop more skills....anyways.....i was wondering for how long u's niggas been getting down...i've been down for like 6 years with writing and for black book shit for like 2 or 3years.....mm..apinting...i just started my career..i'm a broke nigga....how long have been doing it?..........u kno Graffiti:confused:

im not trying to be an ass but...if you start a thread on the benches you should have flicks, you should ask this in third rail.

^Damn thats classic, lol. :) I personally aint a "nigga" but I have been in this for almost 3 years now, still developing.

-A

typing nigga and saying it to your boys are two diffrent things. it just sounds funny on the net

Guest tears*uno
Originally posted by cheps

^Damn thats classic, lol. :) I personally aint a "nigga" but I have been in this for almost 3 years now, still developing.

-A

3 years...... jesus christ that is sad

Guest big PERM

i jocked writing 3 years ago and got my first black book 2years ago started painting at the beginning of this last school year, and really been advancing in the last 5 months.

i will kill you!

HOW DID YOU GET THOSE PICS OF MY MOM I TOLD HERE TO STOP!!!!!!!!! SHIT ...

JUST KIDING!!!!! NO FOR REAL THAT SHIT IS REALY SICK!

:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this