"raddest" Nintendo games.....

Guest mafIAkilla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hated the original TMNT with a passion usually reserved for child rapists and TV evangelists. You fucking lost 3 out of our 4 guys trying to disarm those goddamned water bombs, only to become hopelessly lost in a stupid maze on the next level. The arcade and Game Boy versions were ill though.

BIGMETALCIRCUS.... its "RUSH n' Attack". Remember, we don't want kids getting all crazy on the poor russians now. Let's keep it subtle.

Fuck Nintendo for wasting $80 of my parent's money when they got me the Power Glove. Shit's about as useful as a bent screw. It did help out on a couple of cool halloween costumes though. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: the Adventures of Lolo was the illest game ever.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

Fuck Nintendo for wasting $80 of my parent's money when they got me the Power Glove. Shit's about as useful as a bent screw. It did help out on a couple of cool halloween costumes though. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: the Adventures of Lolo was the illest game ever.

very true i thought i would turn into the = of the terminator or something with that glove...of course i also thought that transformer tightie whighties would transform me too...the only people i knew that had the power pad were my neighbors..i actually never even got to use the glove..nor rob...

im probably not the one your thinking of

the only flicks i have are some shit sketch postals...one charactor...one experimental name, and one bomb that i fucked up...its in the postal thread in paperchase...im working on posting some better stuff...but for the time being they were all i could afford to scan..

Originally posted by Kr430n5_666

Battle Toads is a great game until you beat the almost impossible level 3....everything after that is fucking stupid.

So fucking true... after cramping the shit out of your fingers hitting UP and DOWN as fast as you possibly can, you are treated to crap like the surfing level and the amazing snake festival of gayness. And then you get to a part where you are riding a giant lollipop and a big colored spiral runs you over within 7 seconds of starting the level. Beer,

El Mamerro

Play the Lost levels on Mario All Stars.....that shit is stupid hard. There is shit on there that makes American teenager kids look like retards....cause you can't beat it. My friend did eventually beat it after many hardships, but I think it was because he was on drugs....anyway, I wonder what they're feeding those Japanese kids..?

SUPER DODGE BALL is great. some other good games:

maniac mansion

goonies 2

tetris

burgertime

dr. mario

ghosts 'n goblins

kid icarus

clu clu land

adventure island

double dragon II

river city ransom

snowbrothers

...and

CONTRA FORCE! there is a reason you can't find this game.

more...

Guest willy.wonka

when nintendo first came out it was all about

super mario bros

duckhunt

excite bike

and zelda

oh and metriod and contra "with the big penis monster that shoots sperm at you on the last level.."

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by DISCO BRYSO

SUPER DODGE BALL is great. some other good games:

maniac mansion

goonies 2

tetris

burgertime

dr. mario

ghosts 'n goblins

kid icarus

clu clu land

adventure island

double dragon II

river city ransom

snowbrothers

...and

CONTRA FORCE! there is a reason you can't find this game.

more...

maniac mansion was alright. Yo, was Ghosts 'n' Goblins the one that was from the arcade? The side scroller where the bearded guy in armour fights zombies and shit in a graveyard?

Gunsmoke was fucking ill. Especially when you got the horse, and it looked like your character grew a gigantic set of legs. Beer,

El Mamerro

Archived