Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
CROW RA

dont lQQk.unless u like clean trains!

Guest Merdle

bang up job crow. Thanks for sharing. Lovin those ghost trains.:cool: , ohh and happy fathers day to all you dad writers on here!!!:love2:

Guest 0three

ka ka ka...comin thru...email your brown brother...you dirty old bird

Guest Wilt

Tekay killed it...but ghost is the bestest!!!!!!!!!great post...apache is ill too.

damn what a great post.

are these your flicks?

id love o serach thru your albums.

Guest Ted Wakowski

These new jacks Ghost, SPone and Bates need to pay more dues and develope some actual style. Fuckin' rookies.

Originally posted by Ted Wakowski

These new jacks Ghost, SPone and Bates need to pay more dues and develope some actual style. Fuckin' rookies.

You have to be kidding.

Guest cheesecurd

I love you crow. just so you know I'd pay 35 bucks for when ever your coffee table book on trains comes out. underground classified what

...crow when is the book comin out...you seem to have more dope flicks than anyone else on this board...bump bump...thanks for sharing...

Guest imported_Europe

Very nice post

SICK post!

thanks dude.

I love you crow. just so you know I'd pay 35 bucks for when ever your coffee table book on trains comes out. underground classified what

crow if this means that you were the one who made undergroud classifieds then propers to you. i had only gotten one issue of it years ago and it had some subways i still havent seen anywhere else. did you make that zine? anyone else seen it? just curious.

-jerk182

Originally posted by Jerk182

SICK post!

thanks dude.

crow if this means that you were the one who made undergroud classifieds then propers to you. i had only gotten one issue of it years ago and it had some subways i still havent seen anywhere else. did you make that zine? anyone else seen it? just curious.

-jerk182

that was not me .....?-only had a addy in there 4 trading flixxxxxxx.

Guest HOST18 DYM

Fresh flicks Crow. Big up

Originally posted by Jewish Task Force

Those trains are scrap, notice how they are sitting on blocks. Again, not clean trains, scrap trains.

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? That's what a MTA Subway car looks like,live and in service. They have "BOXES" on the trucks...thats what makes them move. They are not sitting on blocks.The only scraps I see on this post are the BATES, and the SENTO CAVSTER (which actually ran and was scrapped out later.) You must be basing your comment on that on that one flick with the RAGE and Ink-Heads pieces, which is'nt even a subway shot...thats like a broken-down LIRR or something. I saw most of those cars running, and to try to dismiss the efforts of dudes like TRACK2 who did major damage on live fucking trains by saying that those are ALL scraps is an insult. Arent you from the Bay-Area or something? Stick to commenting on BART trains and matters on which you can speak from experience please.

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by SCOTCHWISKEO

Do you have any idea of what you are talking about? That's what a MTA Subway car looks like,live and in service. They have "BOXES" on the trucks...thats what makes them move. They are not sitting on blocks.The only scraps I see on this post are the BATES, and the SENTO CAVSTER (which actually ran and was scrapped out later.) You must be basing your comment on that on that one flick with the RAGE and Ink-Heads pieces, which is'nt even a subway shot...thats like a broken-down LIRR or something. I saw most of those cars running, and to try to dismiss the efforts of dudes like TRACK2 who did major damage on live fucking trains by saying that those are ALL scraps is an insult. Arent you from the Bay-Area or something? Stick to commenting on BART trains and matters on which you can speak from experience please.

block.jpg

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this