sketch / finished piece comparisons

sarifs&clips

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheerleader

nice zone...where the fuck do you people get all these walls though? i seriously have no where chill or legal to paint...in the 5th largest city in the country.

That one was south of the border...I got connects there:mexican: The majority of the time I'm hiding under a bridge somewhere or in a tunnel. Sad, but besides coppin an occasional tag or rooftop my street bombin days are far behind me...I'm content with my Dozens of bridge and tunnel yards.. and I keep finding new ones..I got a nose for sniffen them out..Come over and I'll show you the ropes..

Originally posted by sarifs&clips

That one was south of the border...I got connects there:mexican: The majority of the time I'm hiding under a bridge somewhere or in a tunnel. Sad, but besides coppin an occasional tag or rooftop my street bombin days are far behind me...I'm content with my Dozens of bridge and tunnel yards.. and I keep finding new ones..I got a nose for sniffen them out..Come over and I'll show you the ropes..

yo zone: yeah im trying to slowly retire from the streets as well. if im ever out that way, ill holler at you about getting a wall done, no doubt.

Originally posted by Nomaq

zone the sketch is ill but the piece is ight .. u got better colors then that homie i know dis..(color skemes) ... oh and do u memebr me???

Yea I do got better colors, but Im saving them for my trip to the ATL this fall. To answer your question..nope never heard of ya..

LOVE IT!

DREDZ, that realistic face and stylized body style is FAT!

NISER, you damn VANDAL! <<<<<<Quintessential GRAFFITI! BAD ASS!

BEARDO,<<<<<<<<Beautiful<<<<<<FINE ART! Crisp, Clean AHHHH!

ZONE,<<<<<<<Always ILL, Alway feelin' it! ALWAYS ON POINT!

BODICE<<<<<PROPS! Design and flave!

NOMAQ<<<Good can control, looks tight but think before you type.lol

All I got are gritty street bombs and billboards for now but I got my first legal of the year coming up next weekend.

I will post up when completed.

peace!

Anybody got more?

oh i forgot who i was talking about ... zone the almighty .. people like zone don't fuck up of course... since they got so many people on thier jock...

zone u forgot about me buddy ?? well i am easy to forget ...

anyways like i siad that sketch was hot but the colors well hey is that pewter grey in the middle?? cause if it is i take it back the piece is offf the hook..

so u comen to atl soon?? GES was down here not to long ago...him totem and a few other cats redid the weapons world mural... off the fucken hook ..

i know i just made a thread, but i'd like to see this thread comming back. i remember seeing it a while back i just forgot about it. we should get this one rolling again i like seeing the changes people make in their sketches and pieces.

sketched...

shor_smurf.jpg

painted...

Shor_Truck.jpg

i forgot the blue paint..funny thing is that i had quite a few cans and shades of blue and i forgot it.. sooo i had to improvise.. first time doing a non simple fill, and its weird because i did it at night, and im not use to krylon, when usually i would do a simple fill and body level (i used a step stool in this one) and it wouldnt turn out good.. it feels great to not have much of any drips.. wooohooo

good job man..i really like seeing graff like this...youre doing your own thing, starting off simple at first, not trying to be too tech or too crazy....youll be good in no time..keep it up and keep it illegal thats the realness.

thanks a lot cheerleader, it means a lot comming from you.. i dunno who you are but ive seen a lot of post and you seem to be pretty wise about this shit. thanks a lot.

the jas pieces are nice, different style kinda new to me and it makes me like the idea of abstract, and the one funkmonkey posted is pretty clean as well. good job ffelllaaassss

lets see some more posts!!

Archived