fx crew

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yo b dawg homie fx bee such toyzZ yo. Fo rizzie I ben paintin fo like thir-tee sekunds and my nizzilizzlerio I b like soOoOO much bettah dem those foolzz 4 rEal. Damn toyZ.

zACk MoRrIs OneER

if you can't feel the ungodly amounts of sarcasm dripping from this post you need to chew on the barrel of a loaded gun while your finger plays with the trigger. I just felt the need to make fun of the kids on here that think they are the shit.

I love FX crew.

Originally posted by mud_buddha

Just because people don't post the flicks on the Internet, that doesn't mean FX guys don't get busy illegally. For example, CES always has illegal ups (check the amtrak lines) and YES2 has been bombing his ass off.

Guest toyeraser

BUMP IT UP CUZ!

we took DAIM to tijuana mexico and i think he got mad because we started dragging around a dead dog we found. that mother stank like a bitch! :heated: in :mexican:

Guest blink_ATX

nuff said FX fucking owns, i mean shit, they got DAIMs bitch ass so yeah they owns everyone ....

anyone ever heard of NBK or DAC ??????

Originally posted by young gun #1

^^I'm sure they're just stoked you decided to post all their names on the internet...

your a fuckin idiot that article was on daims site...daim himself put it on the internet...jesus i wish people would think before trying to sound all smart

Originally posted by cheifblame

your a fuckin idiot that article was on daims site...daim himself put it on the internet...jesus i wish people would think before trying to sound all smart

word

Guest One_in_Ten

stop sweating it the article is from 9d 5 thats 7 years ago daims 30 now

feel any better?

he went to one of germanys best design schools

feel any better?

he had the idea and ran with it...

using modles to see how shadows get cast in real life...

if you put in extra work to rock your shit you might be the next big thing as well

he just human... but he has drive...

Originally posted by Fame Whore

daim is whack. he was played out years ago....

What goes up... must come down. I believe Daim "went down" because everyone and their mom was on the nuts. Then they started doing Daim sketches and submitting them to artcrimes.

Guest Wilt

no matter what you think of this guy's status(DAIM)...he can burn both of you put together...lol saying someone's work got played out sounds like 2 people jocking his pieces for too long.the guy can paint...and he fucking burns..i dont like 3d work very much..but he rocks it and you two front.

Guest Ted Wakowski

Ces fucking burns. I remember walking up to that red wall where Ces did part of his shit on the electric box and kinda buggin. Guy also has some of the hottest modern era NYC subway panels of all time. Respect due.

Guest Ted Wakowski

It's difficult to sleep on Yes2 as well ... he keeps his legal vs. illegal game so well rounded.

Originally posted by Wilt

no matter what you think of this guy's status(DAIM)...he can burn both of you put together...lol saying someone's work got played out sounds like 2 people jocking his pieces for too long.the guy can paint...and he fucking burns..i dont like 3d work very much..but he rocks it and you two front.

If you paid attention to anything I said, you can see I put "went down" in quotations. Which means, I didn't state that as a fact, but more as other people's opinions. I think getting played out is sort of a compliment... you'd have to have tons of people jocking your shit to get to that point, while most writers don't get any recognition at all. So yeah, you can just keep hiding behind Daim's shadow and talking about how great he is (while I already knew that) when you've probably never seen his pieces in person.

Guest Wilt
Originally posted by RING OF FIRE

If you paid attention to anything I said, you can see I put "went down" in quotations. Which means, I didn't state that as a fact, but more as other people's opinions. I think getting played out is sort of a compliment... you'd have to have tons of people jocking your shit to get to that point, while most writers don't get any recognition at all. So yeah, you can just keep hiding behind Daim's shadow and talking about how great he is (while I already knew that) when you've probably never seen his pieces in person.

uhhm...this isn't some my dad can beat your dad up....its not open for discussion.and yes i have seen daim pieces...in person............

Archived