fx crew

kodak

Yeah i herd daim has had some good art schoolong so ofcourse that shits gives him a little better advantage but he still could change up his style a little more.I dont really like it to much but i do understand he has some bad ass painting skills.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fuck Fx

FX style is played out. It's old and boring and all of it is a HUGE bite of Seen. They all bite off each other as wall, with the exception of Pose. Ces and Yes? come on, anybody else see the similarites in tag and style? Oh's pieces are pieces of shit. It's not hard to bust out that shit. Somebody should put these try hard legal fags out of their misey

Re: Fuck Fx

Originally posted by Mini me

FX style is played out. It's old and boring and all of it is a HUGE bite of Seen. They all bite off each other as wall, with the exception of Pose. Ces and Yes? come on, anybody else see the similarites in tag and style? Oh's pieces are pieces of shit. It's not hard to bust out that shit. Somebody should put these try hard legal fags out of their misey

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest HOST18 DYM

Yo man, your pretty stupid. How is someones style played out? That's their style. If your tired of seeing it them stop jocking them and looking at their shit all day. They rock Classic NYC wild styles, thats why they are ill. And to say they bite off each other? Thats like saying someone is biting off their self. I'm sure your not from nyc with all your shit talking. Every toy thats sweating FX has to say they only do legals. Why don't you come to NYC and see all the illegal shit? On the thread alone theres a shit load of clean trains. I don't think the mta is giving legal trains these days. Your a straight up jock. And by the way OhOne is not FX.

FX IS BY FAR THE BEST CREW AROUND. SURE THERE ARE OTHER STRONG CREWS, BUT WRITER FOR WRITER EVERY ONE IN FX IS AMAZING...

WHY IS EVERY ONE ALWAYS HATING ON THEM??

THERE COCKY BUT ONCE YOU CHILL WITH THEM YOU UNDERSTAND WHY..

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by secn

Yeah i herd daim has had some good art schoolong so ofcourse that shits gives him a little better advantage but he still could change up his style a little more.I dont really like it to much but i do understand he has some bad ass painting skills.

Daim got into a good artschool because he A GOOD ARTIST!

Check his site and see how good and versatile he is.

Guest 87centHitMan

Well, sorry if this is a dumb question, but why the hell did they go and bomb over thier own shit?!?! slightly confusing...

Originally posted by incabus

FX IS BY FAR THE BEST CREW AROUND. SURE THERE ARE OTHER STRONG CREWS, BUT WRITER FOR WRITER EVERY ONE IN FX IS AMAZING...

WHY IS EVERY ONE ALWAYS HATING ON THEM??

THERE COCKY BUT ONCE YOU CHILL WITH THEM YOU UNDERSTAND WHY..

I dont want to look like im riding dick or anything and I give FX every ounce of props i have.....but do you seriously think they're more amazing than MAC or TATS? There's other crews that are awesome that dont get the fame they deserve, but its too early and they're not in my head now. Yet like i said, is FX really better than MAC or TATS? :confused:

Originally posted by YourWelcome

I dont want to look like im riding dick or anything and I give FX every ounce of props i have.....but do you seriously think they're more amazing than MAC or TATS? There's other crews that are awesome that dont get the fame they deserve, but its too early and they're not in my head now. Yet like i said, is FX really better than MAC or TATS? :confused:

IF YOU BREAK DOWN TATS AGAINST FX THERES NO COMP. IM NOT TAKING ANY THING AWAY FROM OTHER CREWS. TATS AND MAC DEFINATLY KILL SHIT... BUT COME ON NOW

DAIM vs HOW

SNOW vs NICER

YES2 vs BG18whatever

ect........................

NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT ID LOVE TO SEE SOME SHIT LIKE THAT.....

Guest mafIAkilla

yea,i think its interesting to not see anything in the bronx (im not from ny,im just going by what ive seen) done by members of tats and fx together. in my personal opinion,i like fx better,but both crews get their props.....

i am feelin fx & tat, but I feel that walnuts/tnb/kd have been a more productive crew lately with walls bustin out every week...

Some of the backgrounds have been as dope are even doper then alot of fx backgrounds...

for example "ground Zero"

the walnuts/tnb connection is ill...

Cope Ovie Muse Ohs phyme dos Need Tkid ewok sew Jaes riot kern and others....

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

i am feelin fx & tat, but I feel that walnuts/tnb/kd have been a more productive crew lately with walls bustin out every week...

Some of the backgrounds have been as dope are even doper then alot of fx backgrounds...

for example "ground Zero"

I would have liked that wall better if they hadn't copied the Hulk from Dale Keown's piece in Heroes (marvels 9-11 tribute book.)

Guest willy.wonka

my hero

i think CES and SUB are my all out favorites since i was 14....

yeah....those guys are fuckin mean...nobody really caught my respect besides those two...

Guest Ted Wakowski

Kids these days ...

Guest mikro137

wow , i am happy to see some med up in this mother. "cousin" med is the definate shit...

as far as "best nyc blah blah blah" goes , what about FBA (most are in florida now from what i know...) or Ink Heads.

Shark with Gun enough said.

im jus confused :confused:

how comes they drop all those throwies ova there burners? seems to me like they are ruining them

in a way i think fx is or was t-kid170.if you look at style, breaks and fill-ins, t-kid was rockin it way befor ces, per, yes2, etc etc. i really think they got there style from t-kid. don't get me wrong, fx is one of the dopest crews out there. they have the shit on lock down. and ces is the man.

t-kid on the other hand, loves letters. he will bend and twist and break letters like nothing. i really have respect for his style(s).

i guess what i'm sayin is that t-kid will still burn with or with out fx and vise versa.

Guest imported_Europe
Originally posted by Wilt

by the way....TKid apparently is FX no more....just for you that care and shit...

He hasnt been in FX for like two years...

Archived