fx crew

kodak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Rak Burns U All
Originally posted by d-town_bomber

those guys can paint pretty well

^^^Yeah, they're not bad

Guest Ser3adc

does anybody have a flick of the prodo they did in the fx crew movie?...the one with the statue of libirty crumbling and shit...that production was fuckin sick.:D

Originally posted by AeRoSoL JuNkiE

legal eagles? what?

Haha, give me a break, you are just a follower, legal eagle, what? First of all, these so called LEGAL EAGLES are the one's who inspired most of you, to start TRYING to do graffiti. Don't you remember how you couldn't wait to see the new 12oz magazine, the had the illest walls and pieces, and you tried day in and day out to copy their shit in order to develop your own style? So keep the false hate to yourself, and keep on tagging on milk cartons you dumb ignorant fucks.

Guest Wilt

this shit is dope and what not...but what about bombing...???id rather see fx bombing...nothing but respect nonetheless:king:

Just because people don't post the flicks on the Internet, that doesn't mean FX guys don't get busy illegally. For example, CES always has illegal ups (check the amtrak lines) and YES2 has been bombing his ass off. Oh, but wait, you're from Texas and Nebraska and Seattle and Boise and only know about FX from magazines... and you've never been to New York... and you don't know anything about these guys from before FX was out... i see...

Dumb FUck

Originally posted by young gun #1

^^I'm sure they're just stoked you decided to post all their names on the internet...

IS on Daims site ........................

damn

fucker

daim

Guest THEdude
Originally posted by young gun #1

^^I'm sure they're just stoked you decided to post all their names on the internet...

man you are stupid. fuck off

sup Mr. C?

Archived