Elk Elk Elk

amaze

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest imported_b0b

10 pages of pointless beef have been edted. If I deleted anything that was relevant, sorry.

12oz isn't a place for bickering, if you think Elk dos is better take the time to read cheerleader's long post on page 1 then go post in an Elk dos thread.

• 11 months later...

By the way jocking European style = if you do a Euro style but have never been there.

what exactly constitutes a "eruo style" im not really inteligent but i think we are working with the same alphabet?

exept i do think russian letters are fresh.

oh i do the know japanese alphabet is different though.

but i dont think that wold be euro

borin borin borin, come on now. every mag thats ever comes out features this guy. same flicks over and over again dont it get borin to u all?! erm dont the old skool always go on about never stoppin and bla bla bla, i swear my man only paint bout what maybe 5 times a yr if that, does a wc on a central xmas day few yrs bak and everyones suckin on his cock!!

their are so many ppl that can paint just aswell as him, from his era. its mad how some ppl take all the credit....

anyway im outty!!!

Originally posted by serious_id@Mar 12 2005, 07:01 PM

borin borin borin, come on now. every mag thats ever comes out features this guy. same flicks over and over again dont it get borin to u all?! erm dont the old skool always go on about never stoppin and bla bla bla, i swear my man only paint bout what maybe 5 times a yr if that, does a wc on a central xmas day few yrs bak and everyones suckin on his cock!!

their are so many ppl that can paint just aswell as him, from his era. its mad how some ppl take all the credit....

anyway im outty!!!

You complete idiot.

Originally posted by DeadPonies+Mar 12 2005, 07:23 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DeadPonies - Mar 12 2005, 07:23 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-serious_id@Mar 12 2005, 07:01 PM

anyway im outty!!!

You complete idiot.

[/b]

ill second that!! Elk's got bare style, always has always will. he's done alot for writing in london, Unity for example.

ssshhh

Originally posted by serious_id@Mar 12 2005, 07:01 PM

anyway im outty!!!

you just managed to show how little you know.

to say that you must have no idea about what's getting done at the moment, you go on like your in the know, but you obviously know fuck-all bruv.

shut your mouth you chief.

yeah ok-some of the flciks have been rinsed but you're chatting non-sense.

end of.

Originally posted by iamokru+Mar 13 2005, 10:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (iamokru - Mar 13 2005, 10:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>you just managed to show how little you know.

to say that you must have no idea about what's getting done at the moment, you go on like your in the know, but you obviously know fuck-all bruv.

shut your mouth you chief.

yeah ok-some of the flciks have been rinsed but you're chatting non-sense.

end of.

[/b]

Originally posted by droptheknife@Mar 13 2005, 11:04 AM

slagging off one of london's best known former kings oh deary me.

<!--QuoteBegin-santa_claws@Mar 13 2005, 03:31 PM

words wouldnt do justice for your stupidity

Might I add- grrrrrrrrrr. :hatred:

Anyway...

elk0ws.jpg

Archived