do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Swizel

tryin' to look all hard makes any bitch look fubar. And also the braids"not if your white". and that goes for any white girl!!! I'd fuck if the hair wasent all fucked up. The tat looks alright, lines ar a littel thick but then again your not askin'. No it dosent look like the conart it looks like average LA.

Guest whoami

Why dont you ask your boy to start getting you writing then since your around it so much, just be like "yea i'm going to start bombing ____" its never too late to start...

Cannibal Killer Baby eating hannibal psycho fucks, killing bulls, hobos, and boxcars...

Guest whoami
Originally posted by TonySuprano

No CASH 3 is different then cash from SI - and if youve met cash3 u wouldnt say Guers Little Friend..

So is he big or some shit?

Guest Dr. Doom

Underground Trash!!

Honestly............no one can tell me that graffiti isn't a trendy ass "subculture" if you can even call it that!!!!

All city, flash-in-the-pan kids come and go every fucking day!!

All country fr8 geeks paint a "1000" fr8's and then "retire" with no pension!! But that's "COOL" right?? It's something you do because you want to do it for yourself.............Originality and fun is most important!! I'm the kind of guy that doesn't give a fuck what you, you or you think of me!! This bitch looks a flashburned FUBU model, for christs fucking sake!!! Why would I care what some fake ass, busted looking raver thinks about writing?? Or what any of you uptight, literature critics think??? You don't like what I'm saying to her?? Then fuck off and go paint something!!

Fuck it!!

Hey Kristy..............

Go learn how to paint or fry your brain on E!!! I don't give a fuck which one!! Just do something to give your foolish ass some fucking culture, you fucking MTV poster girl!!! I don't give a shit if it's learning Spanish...................I mean shit!!

I hope you choke on your own tongue at a "party"!!!

;)

Guest platapie

alright i stopped checkign this thread once it got 2 pages long. but i would liek to know why the fuck everypne care sso much abotu her? yes shes a wigger, yes most guys on this board would be jockin her if she gave them the time of day and yes its fuckign silly fuck her new topic.:scramble:

Guest Dr. Doom

Dearest Platapie.............

The only reason I'm "picking" on her is because people like "Internet Iceberg" and the others don't like it when someone steps on their invisible personas and hurts their "e-world emotions"............

These kids need to grow up and get real lives!!!

Nothing against you platapie..........;)

Guest platapie

Re: Dearest Platapie.............

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

The only reason I'm "picking" on her is because people like "Internet Iceberg" and the others don't like it when someone steps on their invisible personas and hurts their "e-world emotions"............

These kids need to grow up and get real lives!!!

Nothing against you platapie..........;)

i didnt take it personally i just dont understand hwo the hell a thread like this got so huge yo uno? but its all good and ive got to give it to you on the whole e world emotions that shit is just funny.:lick:

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

you look like skeletor at a rave...fuck your tatoo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Guest MR BOJANGLES

you could at least do your nails if your gonna pay that much for some extensions...you look like your holdin up some uncooked bob evans sausage!

Guest platapie
Originally posted by test pattern

Says the kid who posted three times on the fourth page and is back on the sixth.

shh not everbody saw that. :D you went back to se ehow much i posted thats great stuff. test pattern is my new reason for comign to this thread.

Guest MR BOJANGLES

!

look at her throwin up her "i got gas" pose! with biz markie's lil brother in the background...damn ravers.

Originally posted by platapie

shh not everbody saw that. :D you went back to se ehow much i posted thats great stuff. test pattern is my new reason for comign to this thread.

I am?? :) Awwwww!!!!

Sweetie.

Of course I went back to see how much you posted. You came and posted trying to make those you participate in this thread look foolish for doing so when infact you did it yourself. :o

We must beat the bicycle thread!

Re: !

Originally posted by MR BOJANGLES

look at her throwin up her "i got gas" pose! with biz markie's lil brother in the background...damn ravers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

My dear god! I'm gonna puke if I keep laughing!

Guest MR BOJANGLES

girl looks like she got dipped in some white wash and thenfreeze dried and shrink wrapped and tossed into the hood.

Archived