do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by boogie hands

wait....i just realized drop one wasnt talking about electronic music....still though, he made some good points that apply to electronic music....

actually you would have to sit through about 8 electronic djs before the hop hop acts came on. thats what it was like in 95'

as for iceberg you need to check yo self before you wreck yo self'. you talk about how stupid "internet beef is" and then you start a whole gangload of it. how many raves parties etc. were you at when it was a genre that was barely noticed? not once did i mean to front but you went ahead and twisted my words around. ive been here a hell of alot longer than you, and you have almost three times as many posts as i have. i try to think about what i say before i say it.

no hard feelings. you dont know me. i dont know you and fuck the internet if that conveys to you how true someone is. i enjoy this board and thats that.

Guest whoami
Originally posted by Mr. Mang

if you would be so inclined, i invite you over to my place so i can delicately place my testicles on your eyebrows (or lack thereof). all the while i would rock back and forth softly singing "we are the champions. no time for losers. we are the champions - of the world."

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/420/4654'>

http://www.somethingawful.com/86/gifs/stalin-ani.gif'>

Originally posted by Robocop

come to chicago with your hat cocked like that.. see what happens, actually come to chicago and go to 63rd and State. yeah that will make the world a better place

hahah make it ROCKWELL AND POTOMAC when all them MLD niggs as be rubbin up on her she`ll feel stupid..

Originally posted by dropone

actually you would have to sit through about 8 electronic djs before the hop hop acts came on. thats what it was like in 95'

as for iceberg you need to check yo self before you wreck yo self'. you talk about how stupid "internet beef is" and then you start a whole gangload of it. how many raves parties etc. were you at when it was a genre that was barely noticed? not once did i mean to front but you went ahead and twisted my words around. ive been here a hell of alot longer than you, and you have almost three times as many posts as i have. i try to think about what i say before i say it.

no hard feelings. you dont know me. i dont know you and fuck the internet if that conveys to you how true someone is. i enjoy this board and thats that.

you got me all wrong babyboy buts thats cool with me.

i was pullin cards an punkin these internet thugs who love to talk shit. now me sayin my boys live in la an wanna know what school you go to is startin internet beef.

as for my posts? im tryin to get my shit together. insinuate im a nerd or whatever thats cool with me, but untill you know me and what ive done and been through it holds no weight. believe me im much better off right here, than i am with my boys "having a life"

"if youve seen the things ive seen an the people that ive talked too... why explain when youll only go around what ive already walked through?"

i used to.... well imma say look down on dudes who spent they days on computers or with their noses buried in books you know what? now i look up to them

its cool no hard feelins tho, but when i see homegirl open up to us, an kids mistake her kindness for weakness, thats fucked up. thats like you offerin to give me twenty bucks, but i just rob you instead. see my point?

for example mr. mang will make a picture of that to try to get laughs and wether he knows it or not, its fucked up to disrespect someone he doesnt know. thats pretty low just to get laughs outta some guys on the internet. but what she doesnt know is he looks like a fucking hobbit from that movie the lord of the rings and spends his fucking weekends walking around scary places because he "has a car and nothing to do" like the nerd he is while this girl is out having fun with her friends.

if i see it goin on imma say something. thats all. i aint mean to mix up your shit, i didnt even know who said it, i just remembered readin that my fault.

people said some fucked up shit to her for no reason they dont know her like that to be "joking" so imma pull cards as much as i can to these people who think their something their not

Guest mafIAkilla

yea,i would like to see you come to nashville with your hat cocked like that and walk down the street. folks would be like "look at that girl,her hat is crooked" and continue walking. then the thugs would be like "im tryin to fuck gal in the LA hat" and then try and sell you cocaine. im tellim you,there's some ruff shit in store for people with cocked hats.....

Guest Stoney Blaze

Y'all still talkin' about this shit?

Yo Kristy,

...start a new thread so these cats can change it up...:lol: :lol:

way too many pages for one thread...

:dazed:

Guest Stoney Blaze
Originally posted by mafIAkilla

yea,i would like to see you come to nashville with your hat cocked like that and walk down the street. folks would be like "look at that girl,her hat is crooked" and continue walking. then the thugs would be like "im tryin to fuck gal in the LA hat" and then try and sell you cocaine. im tellim you,there's some ruff shit in store for people with cocked hats.....

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

.......that's an ingeniuos execution of sarcasm. if you're serious then it's not as funny. I'm buzzin' anyways..............:dazed:

Originally posted by big bruno

out with her friends putting holes in her brain

sorry, this annoys me. Stop trying to sound like you are enlightened and she isn't. America has a serious hang up about X. Drinking is *proven* to be VERY bad for you. Why don't you rag on the "I'm so drunk" posts?

You're not privy to some better info/truth. With all the same info, some people choose to take it anyway. Driving a car isn't safe either,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Guest whoami

This threads is so fucking stupid its gone to this wiggers picture, to the discussion of ravers, to the politics of drugs, its all giving me a fucking headache...

Archived