do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

Originally posted by Devilush

and i know exactly what you are tlaking about since i grew up in chicago.

:) nice.. she would get jacked up in a second, wearing a blue hat cocked to the the right in a Stone hood.. hahaha that would be something to film. i would title it, "Wigger Bitch Hits the Hood"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

raves are not gay it is the people that go there that kill it for everyone. I dont give a fuck because the drum and bass is all i care about and if there is a good drum and bass line up at a rave im there no matter how stupid the other people are that go there.

By the way I will wear my LA hat cocked up like this walking around Chicago any fuckin time of the day, why dont you come down here to LA with your little fucking im a hard ass from Chicago attitude and see what happens.

Originally posted by Harpo Marx

thumbtack... what an odd word.

gorgeous ....has to be one of the worst souding word out there and in no way could i ever relate it to somthing of beauty. It kind of reminds me of what i say if i saw some one with a lamp shade stuck in there neck... or maybe a whale.

As far as the girl and the tat go .... im no beauty queen, but then again neither is she.. still thumbs way up posting your pick. I wouldnt have psted myne.

Was she reffering to Guers little friend CASH3?

Originally posted by kristy

By the way I will wear my LA hat cocked up like this walking around Chicago any fuckin time of the day, why dont you come down here to LA with your little fucking im a hard ass from Chicago attitude and see what happens.

hahahahah.. i got boys in LA, they want to know what school you go to. and ill come to LA and bring my "chicago attitude" only if you come to chicago and keep your hat cocked. i would love to see you get stabbed or shot, oh you would fit in at 24th and kedzie, little village.. nice place to get stabbed if your false flagging. BITCH

Guest --zeSto--

oh great.... now it's a city vs. city battle... ?

I like it more when it was a raver-laugh-off !

Originally posted by Robocop

hahahahah.. i got boys in LA, they want to know what school you go to. and ill come to LA and bring my "chicago attitude" only if you come to chicago and keep your hat cocked. i would love to see you get stabbed or shot, oh you would fit in at 24th and kedzie, little village.. nice place to get stabbed if your false flagging. BITCH

i heard you couldnt even come to LA without getting your ass beat, so shut your mouth and if they really wanna know what school i go to tell em to bring it

robocop your frontin on a girl dude

your a fuckin nerd dont get me started you fucking geek poppin shit cause you on chitowns nuts.

do us all a favor and shut the fuck up, no really shut the fuck up

if thats the case in chitown bet you cant even walk around your own goddamn block you fuckin joke.

"i got boys in la who want to know..." blah blah blah

did you call them up an say "hey guys guess what! theres this girl on an internet forum" shut the fuck up already

or were you phone whorin it up with your fucking boyfriends and just so happen to mention this.

your a fuckin loser straight up and down. you think chitowns got it more ruff than la? :lol:

you think she really can make it in la lookin like that and not chitown? :lol:

go tell your boys to go throw in a blue jump suit and take a fucking jog through the jungle

get off this back an forth shit your fuckin corny. i didnt see her poppin shit to nobody.

only fake fuckin thugs talk about bein a thug you fuckin mark ass bitch

tell me... when you look in the mirror what do you see?

shouldnt you be out getting stuck up? do the world a favor and jump off a bridge

it is possible to go to raves every now and then and not be called a "raver" ... ive only been to a few but when i did go to them when they werent so blown up as now, i didnt dress up all gay. just my every day clothes. and ravers hated me because i was what they consider "a bad viber"....haha i dont care what they call me .. just because im not all "hey touch me, let me borrow ur pacifier, i wanna dance like im on speed".... this one raver told me that i was ruining the vibe... thats y raves suck. the only kind of rave i'd go to is audiotistic. the lineups are pretty good.. what the hell am i talking about..writin an essay here..i need some sleep

raves are not gay it is the people that go there that kill it for everyone. I dont give a fuck because the drum and bass is all i care about and if there is a good drum and bass line up at a rave im there no matter how stupid the other people are that go there.

dont underestimate chicago. just because la "is down" doesnt mean that any other city has their little own problems. it's just about the same. you just dont hear much about it.

and iceberg...you need to lighten up dude. it's the fucking internet. i felt like i've been sitting at a damn coffee shop arguing with you that you take this shit too seriously. everyone has their reasons for "hating" on ravers. are we not entitled to our own opinions? you make it seem like that since we hate ravers that we are prejudgemental. that is not the case. we have reasons. i can gladly say that i was a raver........um like 7 years ago. and it has just gotten to the point where it is silly now. i loved it. it was fun...and no one really knew about raving, it was the word of mouth. now it's all blwon up into different proportions...flyers everywhere, little kids going to raves, and even in baseball staduims are places for raves. i just dont like it anymore. it looks silly now. so just chill. sit back and enjoy the show.

umm my last reply had nothing to do with this whole hating ravers that this thread has magiclly turned into

yes you are prejudgemental if you "hate ravers" period

you can hate some of the people who attend raves yea thats cool with me, im on that same boat, but you cant say you hate ravers and act like its not prejudgemental

anyways im fed up with bullshit like this an i cant end it so imma add to it. people gonna bash her thats cool, but when i bash them dont say shit. i tried keeping my mouth shut but fuck devilush, dude thinks hes somebody. ohh he called his boys up in la an they want to know what school she goes too... holy fuck

i got boys who are the dudes you dont want to be seen by when your an outta towner walkin around la primera flats but you dont see me poppin shit about it to anyone

i seriously tried to hold back, but fuck if this dude... fuck it, you dont see my point then whatever, i tried to hold back devilush, but it didnt work out, look at my replies before these last two

Why the fuck is everybody hating on this Kristy chick? I mean ok cool you hate ravers good for you. But your not clowning ravers in general your talking shit on this chick hardcore. I mean at least she had enough woman balls to post up her picture. Which is something all you undersexed little guys always ask all the ladys of 12oz for anyways. I don't see any of you guys posting your pics. It's easy to talk shit when no one knows who you are and you don't post up your face or graff fo rthat matter. I hope you all feel better by putting this chick down. Considering she never did shit to guys and was asking a simple question. So instead there's like 4 pages of people going of on her. Way to keep open minded all you graffiti vandals subculture.

thank you good day.

fuckin iceberg pulling cards.:cool:

Originally posted by Pistol

fuckin iceberg pulling cards.:cool:

i gotta fight the fighters...

i gotta stand up to those who are standin up...

im the greatest..

im the baddest...

most lowdown motherfucker this side of the internet

ask mental invalid

ask beardo

i am great he will fall in eight:lol:

nah im playin but in all seriousness atleast you see where im comin from

imma go now, imma read mangs write up on that place he went walkin around, then imma take a few deep breaths an watch the musketeer... now thats gangsta

yeah, really now...what does it say about you if all you can do is sit on the internet and hate on a youngwoman who is about graff and music...come on, when i went to raves, all the writers went to raves and we would bomb the shit out of them, much to the ire of the promoters. plus raves was the place you could make 1000$ a night in highschool. who cares if people look stupid. anyway, some of the people in this thread have said some really uncalled for personally derogatory shit, this is worse than the rumor mill in seventh grade.

hating on a girl on the internet does not make you a man, in fact id say it shows your so insecure with women, you take it out on whoever you can. thats some bitch shit.

Originally posted by iCEBERG

umm my last reply had nothing to do with this whole hating ravers that this thread has magiclly turned into

yes you are prejudgemental if you "hate ravers" period

you can hate some of the people who attend raves yea thats cool with me, im on that same boat, but you cant say you hate ravers and act like its not prejudgemental

anyways im fed up with bullshit like this an i cant end it so imma add to it. people gonna bash her thats cool, but when i bash them dont say shit. i tried keeping my mouth shut but fuck devilush, dude thinks hes somebody. ohh he called his boys up in la an they want to know what school she goes too... holy fuck

i got boys who are the dudes you dont want to be seen by when your an outta towner walkin around la primera flats but you dont see me poppin shit about it to anyone

i seriously tried to hold back, but fuck if this dude... fuck it, you dont see my point then whatever, i tried to hold back devilush, but it didnt work out, look at my replies before these last two

no i totally understand your point of view dont get me wrong. and good for you that you tried to hold back that anger. at least you try. i'm at work right now so i cant look at the other repiles. but i will later if i dont get drunk off my ass. but sure that you have your points of views and everything, and i am glad that you do. but wow, either that you are sarcastic as fuck (which i am too) or either that you really did get pumped off this shit. i was just simply stating to chill.

pistol...the whole reason why i dont post my flick on this website is because...why should i? and if i did, i would prolly get clowned or something. this is a perfect example of posting a girl's flick on here. this website is filled with guys....i belive that most are pubescent guys that want to see a flick of a nice looking person. i just feel that it would add to the fire that is already burning. i dont want to be part of that. i really dont have anyone to impress nor do i care.

and i didnt insult her per say. i didnt know what the heck to make of that tattoo except the first word that came into my head was "ghetto". she asked a simple question and i answered honestly. that was what she wanted right? i may talk shit...but no on hears my sarcasm.

Originally posted by Dr. Doom

The most hideous cracker beeeatch I've ever seen!!!

Take those ashy fingers that you're so proudly waving around and draw yourself some fucking eyebrows!!! You look like a leukemia patient with a fake white girl braided wig on!!!

Get lost, POWDER:

haha....props for the shit talking..and glass etch-why are ukissing ass..its the internet,your not gonna get the pussy...and who the fuck cares if shes from la...that doesnt mean shes down...

im not kissing ass

fine, post your pick and ill get all the girls i know to tell you what a little dick crack baby couldnt get a crack whore to suck your dick loser that doesnt get up and two faced hates on girls on the internet cause you dont get laid ever asslicking herpe ridden aids havin meth whore you are.

GET THE POINT<

ITS NOT COOL TO PICK ON GIRLS...

DIDNT SOME ONE EVER TEACH YOU THIS AS A CHILD?

OR ARE YOU TRYING TO GROW UP TO BE THE WIFE BEATER YOUR FATHER WAS, AND ARE TAKING IT OUT ON PEOPLE YOU DONT KNOW CAUSE YOUR MOM BENT OVER LIKE A BITCH AND TOOK IT IN THE ASS OVER AND OVER AND OVER.......

Sure kind some of the people on here write. But I am willing to go out on limb and say most peoplein here are hardly PE #1 or get up enough for any graffiti task force to look online for. Not everyone on here is GKAE status.

Second my comment's weren't directed towards you devilush. They were directed at all the people coming on here just to get on the bagging and make personal attacks on her to be cool.

"props on the shit talking?" spoken to some dude about poppin shit to a girl over the internet from another dude? thats a bitch move by a bitch made nerd

who wont post their pick cause cops ell come and arrest you? thats a cop out. preppy has an cops arent knockin on his fucking door.

yall are some pussy ass bitchs if you talk shit to girls over the internet for whatever reason, period. suck my motherfuckin dick. internet beef is some shit in the first place but pickin it with a fucking girl? :lol:

your a fucking joke. imma ask you kind like i asked that other dude what do you see when you look in the mirror? you dont like it huh? you know whats sad? i can spend the day in the flats without a worry, an im not even from cali, your from cali and tell me you can do the same? wether youll admit it or not :lol: ill let you discredit yourself from now on. so go ahead and keep actin like you can walk through someone elses hood with no affils and not get got you faggot

:lol:

i swear im done... no really i am :lol:

Guest Stoney Blaze

grade school?

this thread reminds me of grade school....

...i think Robocop is in actuallity, flirting with you kid...

:lol:

Guest platapie

dance party thread is all that needs to be said for me. el barto and uncle boy ar ein there too. we dont hide we

DANCE!

i heard you couldnt even come to LA without getting your ass beat, so shut your mouth and if they really wanna know what school i go to tell em to bring it

as if that made sense... i actually have been to LA quite a few times, and i never got beaten up. also, tell my friends to bring what? to try and fight your wigger friends? well it might be possible if you would tell me what school you went to. ahahahahahahaah,

but the main question i have here is, why the fuck are you on a graffiti board, do u even write? or is it a hobbie that your "friends" took up because of the popularity of graffiti in the rave scene??

Archived