do you think my LA tattoo looks like that conart LA?

LadyKrink

in my opinion...

no other group of people have amused me so much in my life...i mean that in a good way.

i knew when i came on here that i was trying to associate with people that dont want to associate with anything that isnt in a spray can. (im not clowning i spend all my time running around taking flix of it so who am i to talk but its true...for some of you) I didnt at first but now i know nothing gets past you people, but what one person can agree with everyone....no matter who the fuck you are somebody is gonna hate on you for some reason or another. I personally dont give a fuck...i never expected to get compliments on my looks in the least, but most the time i like to be able to see the person i am talking to so i thought you guys might like to see what i look like too. Sorry I so horribly disgusted you with my picture but now you know who your talking to. i aint gonna stop posting or stop liking graffiti because of a few people that bring nothing but anger and hate to the world like some of yourselves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Wilt

hahah yooooooo....she just ran the proverbial gatling of 12 oz....she might was well be next to george dubuyah on hands and knees in langerie screaming oh daddy while doogie howser and osama bin laden switch hit the likes of them with paddles covered in democracy....haha fuck it..the tattoo is an outline..nothing like homeboy's ....who cares what i think of how you look..i think the tat could definitely use some work though...i like the design however.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by dropone

i dont know what to say but......hahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

i dont know anyone that has a tatoo of where there from. but i have seen worse tattoos. thats a damn fact!

ummm, I just got done drawing the flash for a tattoo I am probaby getting done. Its a fleur de lis stabbing through a rose with a banner that says LOUISVILLE 1778.

I am also sure that the seal of louisville will end up on my sooner or later.

redneck pride nigga!!

On the note of the tattoo I think its just a bad picture and not that the lines are really blown out, but they still look like that could be done a little darker and sharper.

Now on the note of making fun of homegirl, she is far from my style that I am into as far as girls go but I am in a strangely good mood so I'm not going to say anything about her eyebrows.

Guest willy.wonka

im just here drunk....all i can ask is....

why does everybody hate on this girl?

do you know why?or are those followers that just find something embarassin about youselves and push that uncomfortable feeling upon somebody else?like i said,

"im drunk", but you guys are a bunch of assholes..

fuck all of you...hate on me bitch.

you fuckin assholes.:rolleyes:

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by Zack Morris

fuck you willy we all fucking hate you and hope you step on a thumbtack barefoot.

;)

ouch![deep pain on the bottom of my heel] "thumbtack."

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Regardless of the hating, if you guys went through the freephoto account you would find something that would make most of you fuckers pop a boner.

http://newcamp.net/hector/images/familia/braces.jpg'>

Here's a picture of me you can make fun of, and divert the hating away from this poor girl. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: Eyebrows are still needed.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by El Mamerro

My grandma has tattooed eyebrows.

and your Dad's got a posse!

You've got some crazy big shoes to fill!

Guest --zeSto--
Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Devilush

gosh i hate ravers.

I LOVE to hate ravers.

They are such easy targets!

Guest PHYNE

im still laughing at whoever called her powder..hahaha

id hit it though..no doubt..grab them braids up and ram dat ass...hahahahahahaha:loopy:

Originally posted by Robocop

come to chicago with your hat cocked like that.. see what happens, actually come to chicago and go to 63rd and State. yeah that will make the world a better place

and i know exactly what you are tlaking about since i grew up in chicago.

Guest mafIAkilla

i wasnt hating,i was just giving a suggestion that she do something abourt her lack of tits. im sorry if i offended you kristy,but i am also worthless and most things i say tend to be petty and self serving. i would post a picture of myself,but im not in the mood to get ragged on sooo.....

I don't really see the point in Raving also.... but shit. oh well. I bet theres some shit people don't understand in what i do, so whatever. Ravers are still fucking weird looking though. But im not gunna try to hate cuz i bet there's some cool ravers some where in this fucking world.

That tattoo.... for some reason.... is kind of dope in this fucked up way. You got an L.A. tattoo (and i hope you were born and raised there)... and it's a quite bit on the ghetto side... but you know what... you look ghetto. (i mean that in a sorta good way).. and that tattoo matches you.. i mean fuck.. if some girls from berverly hills got a ghetto tattoo of "BH" it would look fucked up. but if they got like.. some platinum 50karat gold necklaces from "TIFFINYS" that said "BH", then whatever..... thats where they're from.. thats what i represents.

l.a. is beautiful.. l.a. is ghetto... l.a. can be thugged out. you look like you wanna be thugged out. so sport that tat, it looks good on you.

Archived