shore!!!!

CROW RA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Porcheezee

i think maybe the fact that he's been painting so long makes his shit worse whereas there is obviously no improvement. and painting smaller is too easy thats why you should go larger as well as that it makes your artwork easier to see. he has done a lot of freights, though... but thats just my 2 cents

.....GO BIG!!!

YO I'M NOT TRYIN TO DIS ANYBODY.....SHORE AND DEMO HAVE CLEVO CONNECTS AND THEY BOTH HAVE PUT IN TONS OF WORK...

HOWEVER MY POINT IS AS A WRITER YOU SHOULD BE ALWAYS TRYIN TO EVOLVE...HEADS ARE TALKIN ABOUT PEOPLE BEING INFLUENCED......

THATS A PART OF GRAFF......SHORE TO ME NEEDS SOME INFLUENCE.....

EVERY WRITER HAS BEEN INFLUENCED IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER....

YOU JUST HAVE TO BE WILLING TO EVOLVE.

ONE LOVE SHORE....YOU TO KUPAS

this is getting gay

first off...who cares if some is a rookie on here....doies that mean they are any less of a writer...uh.....NO the people who sit on this bitch and talk all the shit they want are the bitch ass fools that dont paint shit...

who fucking cares how much work demo or shore puts in...they all have been hitting fr8s for a long time....who cares they never have improved and they suck....so if that makes me a hater...then i am a hater by all means.....pointing out shit that is weak doesnt make you a hater!!!

lets all agree here. shore and demo are weak as fuck.... i dont care where they have connects at clevo indy or cincy what fucking ever

get over it guys YOU SUCK!!!!! and will continue to suck!!

fuck off

here we go again.

Originally posted by Wonder Years

first off...who cares if some is a rookie on here....doies that mean they are any less of a writer...uh.....NO the people who sit on this bitch and talk all the shit they want are the bitch ass fools that dont paint shit...

who fucking cares how much work demo or shore puts in...they all have been hitting fr8s for a long time....who cares they never have improved and they suck....so if that makes me a hater...then i am a hater by all means.....pointing out shit that is weak doesnt make you a hater!!!

lets all agree here. shore and demo are weak as fuck.... i dont care where they have connects at clevo indy or cincy what fucking ever

get over it guys YOU SUCK!!!!! and will continue to suck!!

fuck off

i was under the impression that in graffiti, the object was to get your word up as much as possible. i'm almost positive that shore and/or demo have done much more than you.and could cut you on any given day.wether you like it or not, give credit where it's due. if you don't have the experience you really can't talk shit... hot-headed kids get they're asses beat in real life. but i'm sure that you wouldn't say what you're typing tuff guy. put your thumb back in your cumhole, and go mess with the blocks in your play pen.

lil mark!

:D

Guest 87centHitMan

I've been seein his shit for a while now, and I will admit that he should just be straight killin' it for the amount of time he's been writing. But I've got respect for shore. I think demo's shit is hot, too. Just cause they're not crankin' out the same old bullshit that you see everywhere else doesen't mean that they're toys. He does nice pieces, not typical pieces. Shore's got mad ups and can get down pretty well in my opinion. It's still art, either way. Whatever. He's not trying to be better than anyone else, so quit your bitchin'

Guest krowteN

damn i saw shore today at the bench and last week. im sure i cant say that for those who are dissin. and being a rookie dosent make you dedicated it just means your on the banwagon. stay on the banwagon for 10 years and then your dedicated.....you sissies

ROOKIE

....WHATEVER SHORE SUCKS DEMO SUCKS... THOSE GUYS CAME DOWN HERE IN 1996 OR SO,,,AND PAINTED A FUCKING GAY SS LEGAL WALL...THEY DIDNT GET UP FOR SHIT OR PAINT FR8S... SO WHATEVER...AND WHEN THEY DID PAINT FR8S BACK IN THE DAY OR HOWEVER LONG THE SUCKED EQUALLY AS BAD AS THEY DO NOW....NO ONE HERE JUMPED ON ANY SORTA FREIGHT BAND WAGON...

AND I AM NOT TALKING SHIT...I AM JUST STATING THE FACTS...THEY ARE WACK MAN......WHO ARE YOU TO SAY I AM SOME ROOKIE PAINTER,,,I GOT MORE SHIT OUT THERE THEN YOU EVEN KNOW....BESIDES YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ME!!! BUT WHAT WE DO KNOW IS THAT THEY ARE WACK!!

so many people on this board like to critique and flat out dis other "writers"..all the while hiding behind their computer,while they jack off to the number of posts they get in one day..no matter how cool you sound on the internet you still are full of shit.i think any true "writer" can appreciate anyone who paints,,as long as its someone who paints for the right reasons..eat shit and die

Since I live in a cave, and don't make it out much, I had never heard of, or seen Shore, but thanks to alot of hatemail he has on here, and I am now fully aware of who he is..And while I may not be the biggest fan of his style, he got his name in all of your thoughts, so it looks like he won.

• 5 months later...

Shore has always been sick...

Hes a 26 year old loser who lives with his mom and talks like he has a dick in his mouth....But the cat is sick, and hes a cool ass dude....I met him when I had only been writing like 6 months and the dude was nice ass dude...Me, him, and Skech were cyphering....lol....Stop the hate...Son is dope....

Alot of you fuckers on here talkin all this shit about shore but he prolly has alot more than some of you fuckers all callin him a toy and shit.do you dipshits even know what the fuk a toy even is. it's an inexperienced graff writer. And I know for a fact that he is not inexperienced by any means.Cause u can tell he has mad can control and techniques. Also who gives a fuk if some his shit is small,I've seen small stuff by chip, eatfuk, and many other writers. So are you gonna go and call them toys too now.Thats what I fuckin thought.Next time think before you go doggin some one cause they have a unique style and don't go biten other peoples shit like half of you.nuff said!:mad:

Guest da wizzard
Originally posted by jarjarbinks

Krowten, you have no idea what your talking about. I know exactly where he paints, and I know how long hes painting. thats cool if shore is one of your favorites, but dont come on here calling people toys, when you dont have your facts straight.

i had the oppertunity to meet demo, and he and shore have put in more wrk than most of the people on this board....especially fr8s.....simple steez aren't my favorite....but props go out to the kids killing steel before i knew wat it was....respect for the peeps before my time.....peace to nua crew, keep stompin' across the mid west.....

• 2 weeks later...

WHAAAAT???

goddamn. that dude has been painting freights for a while now , and i dont really understand how anyone can call what he does "good". ever since ive noticed his first freight rolling thru my yard, nothing has changed, small, dinky ugly "pieces".

YO! What are you talking about?? Shore is my boy/brother/crewmate!! To understand his style you must know who he really is!!!That dude is hella dope/talanted artist and a writer...He definitely keep his work original...none of these same shit, fake ass, boring burner style scribbles. Fuck that!! Why dont you haters put a little soul into your work instead of dissing.:heated:

Re: shore still sucks

Originally posted by Wonder Years

when you said something about people having similar styles...well my style is totally different then shores...THANK GOD....on no asshole i would never bite shore...if i had to bite it wouldnt be fucking shore!!!

or his wack bro demo!!!

eat a dick faggot!

NIGGA!!! You fucking lucky Im too far away to knock your fucking teeth out, shit talking bitch!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 months later...

FUCK KRITIKS

THIS IS DOPE ALL THESE HEADS DEBATING ON HOW DOPE OR NOT DOPE THIS DUDE IS.....

YU SAY HE SUCKS..

YU SAY HE TALKS FUNNY..

YU SAY HE HASNT IMPROVED...

this mother fucker, his brother and all the rest of the HFX cats (you know who you are) are the entire reason i starting writing..i love seeing shore/demo /baks/mut... these cats put a can in my hand after a lot of hesitaition on my part... they made me realize how fucking great graffiti could be and that destruction can have a point to it...

-graffiti is offensive..... if everybody liked it, it wouldn't be illegal..therefore, all of you that says this is an eyesore and should be covered up, might as well run for office cause you are exactly the types of reaction that we all go for.................

now unda attack

notorious underground artists............

yo ichabod hit me up......

Archived