Strickly espo

Rikimaru

Originally posted by JimmieWalker

Over rated if you ask me. I'm sure he has done a lot of shit, I've just never been into his styles.

ID HAFTA DISAGREE WITHH YOU ON THAT ONE BRO

I THINK ESPO HAS DUNN A LOT FOR GRAFFITI AS AWHOLE I MEAN HE MAY NOT HAVE THE MOST CONVENTIONAL METHODS OF GETTING UP

BUT HE GETS RESPECT AND HAS A COOL, FRESH INNNOVATIVE STYYLE

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

smoke juda is on the money. that espo buff is genius seeriously. the one espo peice with enem and bose under it was great its a shame it aint there no more...i alwyas wanted to flick it but thoguth it would b there for ever like the other one a few blcoks from it.

• 1 month later...

Re: espo getting busy in venice, italy

Serious handstyles!!!!!....bump,bump,bump,bumpity bump!!!!!!!!! :king:

espo is one of my only inspirations in graff. that's all i have to say. i don't bite his styles, but as far as his concepts and opinions, i'm right there with him. thanks to espo, i realized that being unique and having a weird sense of humor would not limit me in graffiti, and now i 'm pushing thirty and looking forward to my vision of the next ten years. word booty.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by diepig

espo's rollers and designs are really inovative, but i find his pieces and handstyles kinda wack. no real shape or simmetry. i still have mad respect for his shit though, he's a crazy mutha...

did you say simmetry?

anyway, his pieces are for the ones who dig them i guess. i see his piece style simular to what Blade used to do. i'm feeling the creativity. go espo go

Archived