Strickly espo

Rikimaru

ive got flicks of the mr rogers truck, ill post all of mine in a little bit- as for the espo, enem, bose..that shit is gone:( the first thing of espo's i saw was a tag....and i was trippin out, iwas like whoa shit thats espo!! cuz i had his book and all......

why am i tell you this?;)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: you are kidding right?

Originally posted by WalterSobcek

All the tasty brew in that city and you were drinking Yuengling? Dog, c'mon man! Head down to Ludwigs and grab yourself a Avintinus or Hacker Pshorr and get hip to the elixir of the gods!

Oh yeah, Bump for Espo. Damn that guy is inspirational.

FUCK YUENGLING. I LIVE IN PHILLY AND I DRINK MILWAUKEES BEST.(THE BEAST). IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING AS YUENGLING. $2.00 A FORTY VS $8.00 A SIX PACK, YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT. THE YUENGLING BLACK AND TAN, AND PORTER IS GOOD THOUGH IF YOUR RICH ENOUGH TO DROP THE DOUGH.

YUENGLING LAGER IS FOR DUMB OUTATOWNERS AND ART SCHOOL KIDS THAT DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND ALL THAT "LUDWIGS" AND "DOCK STREET PUB" SHIT IS FOR FUCKING YUPPIES.

Re: Re: you are kidding right?

Originally posted by SF1

YOU GUYS ARE BOTH FAGS. I LIVE IN PHILLY AND I DRINK MILWAUKEES BEST.(THE BEAST). IT'S THE EXACT SAME THING AS YUENGLING. $2.00 A FORTY VS $8.00 A SIX PACK, YOU CAN'T BEAT THAT. THE YUENGLING BLACK AND TAN, AND PORTER IS GOOD THOUGH IF YOUR RICH ENOUGH TO DROP THE DOUGH.

YUENGLING LAGER IS FOR DUMB OUTATOWNERS AND ART SCHOOL KIDS THAT DON'T KNOW ANY BETTER.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AND ALL THAT "LUDWIGS" AND "DOCK STREET PUB" SHIT IS FOR FUCKING YUPPYIES.

FUCK YUPPIES!!!!:hatred: :hatred: :heated: :hatred: :heated:

your from philly? and you come to the nyc thread talking shit like you down with nyc? go home yuppie cum. yea you know you yuppie

Re: Re: Re: you are kidding right?

Originally posted by 2timeloser

your from philly? and you come to the nyc thread talking shit like you down with nyc? go home yuppie cum. yea you know you yuppie

JACKASS, THIS IS THE ESPO THREAD. AND I'LL TALK SHIT IN ANY THREAD THAT I WANT!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you are kidding right?

yes this is and yes you do talk shit in every thread like you know the deal. yuppie

YUPPIE!!!!!!!!YUPPIIE!!!!!!!!!!!YUPPIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A FUCKING YUPPIE!?!? SITTIN HERE SIPIN A $2.00 FORTY, BULSHITIN WITH HERBS ON MY GIRLS SLOW ASS COMPUTER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT CAUSE I CANT AFORD TO GO TO THE BARS WITH MY BOYS? I'M A FUCKIN YUPPIE? EAT A FUCKIN DICK YOUNGBULL!!!!!!!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you are kidding right?

Originally posted by SF1

AND YOU DONT?

yes i do but i am from brooklyn new york, dont let my profile on here fool you, i been writing graff for almost 2 decades. i talk shit when i see something to talk about, your the same loser who couldnt see the Q in Mq's throw ups, you call him weak. that is talking trash coming from a philly kid.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: you are kidding right?

yes i do but i am from brooklyn new york, dont let my profile on here fool you, i been writing graff for almost 2 decades. i talk shit when i see something to talk about, your the same loser who couldnt see the Q in Mq's throw ups, you call him weak. that is talking trash coming from a philly kid.

OOHH, YOUR FROM BROOKLYN, OOHH, I'M FROM PHILLY WHERE THIS SHIT STARTED! (IF YOU BEEN IN THIS GAME FOR 20 YEARS THEN YOU WOULD ALREADY KNOW THAT). I NEVER SAID MQ WAS WEAK! I NEVER DISSED MQ! I ONLY SAID THAT I CANT SEE HOW THAT WAS POSSIBLY A Q! THEN AGAIN SOMEONE LIKE MQ DOES NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN SHIT TO ME. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU????

Guest imported_Europe

2timeloser and SF1, stop your shittalk in all threads now or get booted.

Espos thread is too good to be ruined by your petty nonsense.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Here's Some Espo from the 80's

Espo is the man and the philly original took it to a world domination with creative attack, much respect to my ICY Crew Brother... if you review this drop me a line..... was taking w/ Macosa and Suroc

here's a link to bunch of espo stuff

http://www.grapestreet.com/afu-graffiti/espo.htm

http://www.grapestreet.com/afu-graffiti/grafphotos/BlkClassics/espo-1.jpg'>

another 80's outline

http://www.grapestreet.com/afu-graffiti/gr...sics/espo-2.jpg

http://www.grapestreet.com/afu-graffiti/gr...otos/espo-1.jpg

help!!!!!!!!!!!

can some one help me out here with that article that was out that was about espo goin to cali and joining that buff squad anf throwin his name up everywhwere using geometrical buff patterns , if you know what i am talkin about point me in the direction as to where to find it or pist it here ...thanks alot ....peace

can some one help me out here with that article that was out that was about espo goin to cali and joining that buff squad anf throwin his name up everywhwere using geometrical buff patterns , if you know what i am talkin about point me in the direction as to where to find it or pist it here ...thanks alot ....peace

I posted that a while back, it was in Dazed & Confused magazine in the UK - might be able to order it from www.confused.co.uk

• 1 month later...

Archived