Strickly espo

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_b0b

^^^

It doesn't matter, no. It was just curiousity. Not sure if you are being funny about the branding though.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I don't think I've ever seen Espo putting up a crew. Surely he must be in one?

All Out Kings, his own crew at one point which was called ICONS, and Braze and Sats crew, Bold Art for a time. Im sure there must be others, cheerleader would know better than I (was he ever WPRU?).

bump for interesting grafitti from philadelphia.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

^^^

It doesn't matter, no. It was just curiousity. Not sure if you are being funny about the branding though.

of course other bob of course i was being sarcasmic about the hole ting!

you know the hole ting... made of ....

holes.. and ting that jamaican citrus drink... goes oh so well jamaican patties reggae and ganja.

i and i are satisfied.

concrete jungle.... one love.

no problemon.

Guest imported_b0b

^^ for drinks from The Yard I thought it was all about the black grape soda? Or maybe Nutriment?

some of my favorite espo work wasnt even covered in here. like the tag in the stockton tunnel in sf on the little light box or the tag that said "NEVER LESS THEN GUESS NEVER MORE THAN DIOR", or his sticker that looked like a produce sticker on a padlock on market st. that said "ESPO. I GOT IT LOCKED"

steven is fuckin dope. heard he knocked guns out too. funny shit. his gallery shows are pretty fuckin awesome as well. the guy puts in mad work. he deserved that reebok ad.

gnite.

Guest Zee_Zee

so im not really up with american graff or watever but im wondering are any of those street pieces on roller doors legal or what?

Archived