Strickly espo

Rikimaru

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah, cause there was definitely a TRUCK parked on that roof. thats where they keep trucks at night, on rooftops. usually.

hahaha

when you gonna be around my way this summer?

peace

Guest kasmoney

i still aint read the espo book...much respect but who really gives a fuck about sum oldhead west philly writer that moved to nyc to paint store fronts...i never meet the dude so i aint hatin on him personally but just hatin on all the lil dick riders...espo got more rep than i can think about ..anyone got a copy of the book i can borrow..piece...

Originally posted by cheerleader

yeah, cause there was definitely a TRUCK parked on that roof. thats where they keep trucks at night, on rooftops. usually.

yup, just like in the west side hwy picture:crazy:

Originally posted by dogface

you usually climb up on a truck trailer then they move it for you so it looks like you can fly.

i really dig his bubble letters.

yeah, ummm... I really dont think thats how it's done, at least not the majority of the time. Cats are just sick with the rollers. Because I really doubt that ONETIME has a 6 story 18 wheeler trailer... think about it... Rollers, lean over the edge... hard, but not hard to understand...

I mean, if you get lucky and find one parked right up against a wall in the middle of the night, then shit... have a field day, but thats not to likely to happen everyday.

i've seen spots where people climbed on trucks countless times, it wasn't that obvious that the picture was on a roof, the last comment was a joke because there is an 18 wheeler on the roof of that building, get over it ladies, climbing on trucks to get high on a wall is nothing new, even if that aint how that spot was done that shit happens a lot. you people are soooo coool!:cool:

Guest kasmoney

YO MUD IM WIT YOU..THE ESPO LOOKS LIKE IT JUMPED OUT OF THE LATE EIGHTIES....EMIT DID YOU TEACH EAST OR DID HE TEACH YOU???CUS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WENT TO THE SAME SKOOL...

hey kasmoney, shut the fuck up. hey emit, i like your style a whole lot. the thing you did with sub and the devils sketching is my favorite. back on the espo thing, the one i like the most is the "no religion like violence" if anyones ever seen it. good post, quality stuff.

hey kasmoney, shut the fuck up. do you have a mental disability, or are you just trying to be cool by spelling words wrong?

hey emit, i like your style a whole lot. the thing you did with sub and the devils sketching is my favorite.

back on the espo thing, the one i like the most is the "no religion like violence" if anyones ever seen it. good post, quality stuff.

Guest emit_df
Originally posted by kasmoney

YO MUD IM WIT YOU..THE ESPO LOOKS LIKE IT JUMPED OUT OF THE LATE EIGHTIES....EMIT DID YOU TEACH EAST OR DID HE TEACH YOU???CUS IT LOOKS LIKE YOU GUYS WENT TO THE SAME SKOOL...

east and I learned in totally different scenes w/ totally different influences.....

when we met and started painting together we already had a bit of similarity to our styles....then the more we painted together the more we infleuenced each other.

Archived