(Sex) Is It wrong to video girls w/o their knowledge

E-DubleSkilZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol conserving energy

bodice ripper, i think you're semi-intelligent, but a lot of times you try to make shit sound like it makes sense, but it's just a lot of words and it really doesn't (just my opinion)

i think you're super corny, i'd love to see how you looked... i'll bet it's sick! are you fat? don't lie!

no, i'm not trying to insult you just to dodge your tremendous insight, i'm serious... i really wonder!

Guest willy.wonka

shit!!my friend did it with three different girls...one of the girls found the camera..it was great..

he became the ghetto supa star..

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by test pattern

Sigh.

*Kicks pebble.*

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

Sniffle.

*Eats pebble*

hahahahaahahahahaahaa:lol:

Obviously i dont respect her. I dont have any feelings for her at all. I would love it if i could pass girls like this to my friends. Im very giving...

I wouldnt make any copies of this tape. Just show my friends... Its kinda fuct up i admit.... but fuck it..

Originally posted by MARLBORO RED

lol conserving energy

bodice ripper, i think you're semi-intelligent, but a lot of times you try to make shit sound like it makes sense, but it's just a lot of words and it really doesn't (just my opinion)

i think you're super corny, i'd love to see how you looked... i'll bet it's sick! are you fat? don't lie!

no, i'm not trying to insult you just to dodge your tremendous insight, i'm serious... i really wonder!

pffft. Is this the best you can do? You're going dowmhill faster than a buttered granny, dawg:rolleyes:

are you that eager to show your friends your sexual exploits???

i can see it now... tony suprano and all his boys sitting in a sweaty room watching tony fuck some "dumb slut". circle jerk heaven eh tony? think about the fact that maybe she wouldnt be such a "dumb slut" if you didnt hide shit from her. taping a girl and you fucking without her knowledge is wrong. period. but if you discuss it with here, and shes down, that shit can be fun. watch it again some other time while youre fucking. jerk to it when she isnt home. but dont show it to your friends. i dont know if theyd really wanna see the hairy, matted, pasty white inner thighs and shrimp nuts that your name implies.

maybe this is what youre looking for, in showing your friends the footage?

http://www.woofybears.com/secretimages/secret14.jpg'>

Originally posted by FoReVeRpHLy

nthin that has 2 do with sex is wrong....period...end of discusson

he is the best guy on here after he mad this comment. "nthin that has 2 do with sex is wrong....period...end of discusson" god dam that so true.

Originally posted by rental

nah dude, i live in california....one push of an extra button and i could send california into rolling black outs

lol me too this shit sux having to conserve energy. not like im doing nething to help but my power goes out all the time its annoying.

Guest Stoney Blaze

SKILLZ!!!!!

if you got skills, you dont need to hide the camera.

they'll put on a show for you for real...:dazed:

Re: SKILLZ!!!!!

Originally posted by Stoney Blaze

if you got skills, you dont need to hide the camera.

they'll put on a show for you for real...:dazed:

is this tease? or his brother or something?

Archived