Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
art_kriminal

Sketches

Guest hektic1F.E.C

second one would be ill just change the letters alittle

Guest SezOneSke&SonsIncCo

haha how old are u man?

whoa dood...that's radical...all those could be on a shirt or sumthin...you could call them skater graffiti clothes.

Guest platapie

i like the spray paint cans there pretty hot.

YOUR THROWIE IS AMAZING!! HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOOO WELL! YOU'RE GREAT, MAYBE YOU COU BE THE NEXT SEEN!

ok, now that i'm done with that:

the only good part about any of them is the shading on the 2nd one.

Originally posted by man with the yellow hat:

come on guys, lay off sudz, he aint that bad.....

heheheheh...

------------------

i am the buff...

rancid YOUR THROWIE IS AMAZING!! HOW DID YOU LEARN TO DRAW SOOO WELL! YOU'RE GREAT, MAYBE YOU COU BE THE NEXT SEEN!

ok, now that i'm done with that:

the only good part about any of them is the shading on the 2nd one.

Yo Rancid that's mad weak kid..You're sittin here callin homeboy out when just a couple weeks ago you posted a sketch and kids gave you nothing but encouragement..

HAD TO SOLIDIFY THANGS..

BOTH of you keep it up..time and practice=skills

CFresh

Originally posted by Seek One:

not to be a jerk but the I on your second bomb looks like dog shit...literally

is that really necessary, im guessing this kid is just starting out, and im sure you were just spectacular when you were beginning to get into graffiti right? besides that old english on the first is ill

Originally posted by 72swiftagression14:

is that really necessary, im guessing this kid is just starting out, and im sure you were just spectacular when you were beginning to get into graffiti right? besides that old english on the first is ill

no im serious look at it round bottom then it twists up like ice cream or dog shit when spiraled around kow what i mean..i know i sucked too and still do but i also no for a fact tat he has been writing for at least a year...im not trying o start anything i was just letting hm no he should mybe change that.

Originally posted by 72swiftagression14:

guess what? the kid ain't just starting out. he's been at it for at least 4 years. and he's big-headed. now what?

Originally posted by Seek One:

[/b] no im serious look at it round bottom then it twists up like ice cream or dog shit when spiraled around kow what i mean..i know i sucked too and still do but i also no for a fact tat he has been writing for at least a year...im not trying o start anything i was just letting hm no he should mybe change that. [/b]

shut up bitch. You just started to write too. 'Seek One' is played out fagot stop biting off other writers.

[This message has been edited by icy_oner (edited 06-10-2001).]

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this