OTHER hobbies...

DEE38

Dlush, after recieving the card, i've been away from my mil for a bit, but i wanted to say thank you. i was super sweet. Hi!

A friend of mine came to visit the other day with his girlfriend who also collects The Nightmare before Christmas stuff. She has so much that she's done with America and is moving on to Japan's line...which apparently makes A LOT. We went to this Japanese toy store and she was in heaven. I like the Mayor too!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by --zeSto--

..and sexual intrusion on that ass.

YES ! A favourite hobby/pastime of mine also although i believe its more of job coz the amount of time you spend trying to talk homegirl into letting you plunder that butt is just ridiculous.

i also enjoy turntablism and am eagerly awaiting the battle that boogie hands and i were supposed to have.

pshhh hobbies shmobbies... im lazy

sometimes i run.. sometimes make stuff...yea thats right stuff.. clothes purses n shiiiit. oh gawd i just noticed how lazy i am. i dont do shit. perhaps deliss needs some anti depressants or a drink or two. since i stopped workin i just lounge around like some lazy bitch. here n there i play video games.. collect hats oh yea i do that... bandanas, hats-beanies caps beanies with the brim etc. and collect shoes. shoes are the shit but #1 on my list is sleeping. awww heaven sleep. eating and drinking also . became a lil pothead during spring break..but im over that

oh and i collect bottles

-Watching movies.

-Collecting music (cds and tapes)

-Being a connoiseur of certain fine, exotic pleasures ;) LOL

-Unnnnnnngh!

WHY DO YOU TRY TO CHEAT?

AND TRAMPLE PEOPLE UNDER YOUR FEET

DON'T YOU KNOW IT IS WRONG?

TO CHEAT THE TRYING MAN

SO YOU BETTER STOP. IT IS THE WRONG 'EM BOYO

Archived