Hey girls! If I were to...?

bodice_ripper

Guest willy.wonka

hey...its an old joke i decided to rekindle...

girls are great..i dont know what i'd do without them.they're smart..sometimes witty.some girls do let the world get to them though...i feel sorry for them..i expect a girl to be strong and confident.a voice of a woman is strong...no matter how soft that voice may be.a mothers love is close to perfection.one of these days girls will be known for being great rulers among the people.good decision makers.you girls on this site are some of the coolest i have gotten to know,but it would be cool to see some tits though...hahaha.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by willy.wonka

but it would be cool to see some tits though...hahaha.

yeah, and this is ultimately the bottom line for almost every guy, all the time..

i'm killing myself after my vacation

maybe after california i will

but are you sure you won't be too busy drooling over all the hot women in bikinis to give me a good massage?

cuz i don't play no mofuckin half ass massage boooshit :P

hey......what does the guy that was sitting in front of pee wee herman and abe lincoln have in common?.....

they both got shot in the head.

so where do we stand with the tit pictures?

Originally posted by Are2

maybe after california i will

but are you sure you won't be too busy drooling over all the hot women in bikinis to give me a good massage?

cuz i don't play no mofuckin half ass massage boooshit :p

ha ha ha that made me laugh...

see, either we get extra points from the guys who are only interested in tits

or we get less points from those who think we are trying to use our femininity to get extra credit

either way, being a woman in this universe sucks ass about 99percent of the time

i agree with you 100%

....shit sucks!

Originally posted by suburbian bum

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK THATS FUCKING RETARDED, FUCK YOU.

Seriously though, i like it i would like to see the girls' shit, But some may not want to post in fear of heating their name up. But go ahead, i know some will post.

hahah...right off the bat..that was pretty funny, but i wouldnt mind seeing something.;)

There's some many double standards when girls post on the Bench. They'll get credit cause they actually posted some of their stuff... others like it. Others don't. Whatever. But if they don't post shit, people assume they're just graff jocking hoes. Either way, I post MY shit. People say that's shameless self promotion, but seriously? Do you think I give a fuck?! I'm scandelous, I steal, and hit people with fucking bottles. The last thing I give a shit about is whether people on the internet think I'm being "fair".

:)

and shit..

like secret said

we hit people with bottles, we go to jail, we get kicked down and get back up, we rack shit, and we write all over walls

what the fuck do we care what other people say?!

Guest willy.wonka

jimmy crack corn and i dont care.

i know secret doesnt give a fuck.....at all.youre kinda hardcore.

i was gonna put you down as the person to fight in that other thread,,but i was scared...i wouldnt wrastle either..i do a bunch of ninja kicks to the dome.

oh, besides that..

i really dont care if people on here do graff or whatever...every girl i know"thats a net junkie" i point them to this direction..my homie loves this site and hes just a hippie philosopher..bla bla bla and bla bla bla.

Guest willy.wonka

Re: jimmy crack corn and i dont care.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

every girl i know"thats a net junkie" i point them to this direction..

which adds up to one net junkie...i dont think she ever came anyways..i told my exgirlfriend to come in here..she a graf jocker..hee hee.

Guest willy.wonka

wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka wonka

Originally posted by Secret

Seriously, I'm a nice person. The stresses of everyday life gets me a little cranky sometimes.

If you guys want some pictures of tits, why don't you guys ask Gnes. I know he has some.

:P

seen'em...just to think of them as your boobies is all good...the guys in here jock all you ladies and what kind of fantacy fullfillment that would be to see dem boobies..

kinda intimedating now that i think about it..like my reaction if i saw dlushes nips...hmmmmmm.i think i would by tad bit shy and embarassed,but honored.

ok, now im speechless.

Originally posted by ASER1NE

so is one of you women actually gonna start a thread with yalls work in it , or are we just gonna talk about it for awhile longer ..............?

i know between me and secret we have posted at least five threads of work pretty recently

you don't have to deal with the bullshit we hear

so if we wanna talk about, we're gonna

you aren't a girl anyway so why the fuck are you even here?

i know between me and secret we have posted at least five threads of work pretty recently

you don't have to deal with the bullshit we hear

so if we wanna talk about, we're gonna

you aren't a girl anyway so why the fuck are you even here?

im still following you.

yeah, you tell em.

Oh shit, your a girl?? I didnt know that.:eek:

Originally posted by ASER1NE

so is one of you women actually gonna start a thread with yalls work in it , or are we just gonna talk about it for awhile longer ..............?

I wanna, but I have this nasty feeling that no one else will post....

And I know that people onthis site would kill you and everyone you care about, if they think your stuff is shit..........

ps unbejinxed - nice!

maybe i am a girl and ive just been pulling the preverbial wool over your eyes all this time ................?

anyhow , who the hell cares if people smack talk , ignore there ignorant asses and post some shit anyhow , all the ppl who you get along with on here aint gonna diss your work , and thats all that matters , shake off them haters .

it is easy to say who cares if people talk shit when it's not about you

the last time someone really wanted to fuck with me, they brought all kinds of rumors into it, leaving me in a very fucked up situation

let them continue to spew bullshit about every facet of my life

and not bother to mention how wrong they are

or get swept into their bullshit argument mill

i guess, bottom line

yes bodice ripper, i will post some stuff in a topic like that

...and btw

i delete the threads i start as soon as there is a hint of bullshit in them

so, my last threads all got deleted

yeah i guess so if there gonna make it personal , just ignore them and go about your business ...........how would they spew bs at you , they dont even know who you are ..........

i see , i guess its a good idea if your that concerned about bs.

duh

some of those people do know me

they are in my city

they know who i am

we don't like each other

they fuck with my shit

ooh I have a SLEW of those people. but thankfully they aren't on here.....

ok, I'm organising flicks for such a thread.

C'mon people I think it might be nice.....

Archived