NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

wutup.

blah..just got back from my first day of work.. at a restuarant.. at the end of a rush i thought i was going to barf everywhere i was having a heat flash ..felt so shitty.. and now im sleepy. and im all alone and want some company. boooooooooo

ugh. my skin is having an allergic reaction to something.. everytime i think its clearing up i have another attack somewhere else.. and it itches so bad... but if i scratch it gets worse...theres like hives all over my arms and legs ..its irritating me rawrrrrrrrrrr. maybe i should go to the hospital.

I have "exema" or however the fuck you spell it........and my skin breaks out with these crazy rashes that itch like hell and don't seem to go away fast enough.......They always show up where there is sweat......it fuckin' sucks.----use Eucurin...it works pretty good.

wutup...this is the big fishhead uno...im not a night owl or whatever..but it is nighttime....and i wouldnt minmd being an owl if i were a bird of soemsort....but im drunk...and yur guys thread came up...so im posting in it...and i dont care.....and i think soem of u guys are fairly coo peole..so whatever...get mad..or soemthing or say somethign that i can respond to....or blahblahobjua.