NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that's funny that you say that.... I was just thinking... I don't think "effyou" likes me very much... A while back Pistol and a couple others said I was "good peoples" and elected me to be a member... I accepted. It was not until later that I realised that there were a couple other important members that didn't have a say so in it.

I know....as far as I knew we all had to have a vote before someone could add the script to the signature...oh wel I got a free wu tang hoodie and one of those $70 ecko bags for free tonight...I love when my friends throw away shit they don't want...so now I have a new hoodie and a new painting bag...I got bored so I checked capacity on it and I got 37cans in there comfortably...now just to change the color from road cone orange to black.

Guest socrates

You know dirty on the subject of not liking people I think SMART hates me......I think my intoxicated misadventures on this site might come end soon if I don't follow his little demands

Originally posted by Zack Morris

not to be a dick but who are these people claiming the crew?...why was I not notified of thier induction?[/b/]

hahaha......I don't have an EDELBROCK but I do have an ALTER EGO........I'm fucked up.......375 horsepower...stock.pre' 74.

you should make a roll call quick 'istol......let bro know what's up.....fuck,I don't think I even know who everyone is......haha...all I know is that the 'owls started with you,me,willy and when.......I think.....Jesus Christ...lI don't know......I have a hangover and my head hurts......

Guest socrates

You tink I'm lying...I remeber the occasional day that the wind would push air from the puget sound over the city and it would smell good like the sea and stuff for like 2 hours then clouds and drizzle would come and the city would smell like mildew and burnt toast again....at least it doesn't smell like methlab out there IF

no car troubles bum me out more than a burnt out starter... my truck is so close to running, but isn't... i spent half an hour trying to start it, and it turned once, only to stop a second later cuz it hasn't been run in a week... but hopefully i'll be putting a new one in tomorrow... and fixing my e-brake! so's i can park on hills...