NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by WhenOne

say what? like moving here to live forever and ever and ever

or just to visit for a bit

either way, cool shit!

Forever and ever and ever till the end of time, baby.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i have horrible allergies and wanna tear my skin off cuz it itches so bad...

i test drove a rockin little car, but then the person who was gonna lend me the down payment for the loan bailed on me...

i started work at my stupid new job...

my vision kinda sucks and i need glasses...

i slept 2 hours last night, slept thru half a class today, and have to stay late for a stupid "group project" tomorrow...

i need me a girl...

i'm getting the hell off the computer before i shoot someone...

get glasses . i'm not internet macking it. its just that glasses look sexsay some reason. yeah i read the i hurtalot thing. bored as a board being..bored...ahh. dont worry vinyl grey skies are gonna clearuppp..

im an idiot. i was gettin gas this morning. i had no monay.i got 2.75 in gas with dimes.. the guy working got pissed because i was in a hurry and i kind of tossed the change everywhere. i turn off the car..i forgot to put the brake on and my car rolled about 2 inches and my door was open so it got scatched against a damn giant concrete flower pot thing. why the fuck does a gas station need pots. whYY? some bitch takes my parking spot at school. but oh i bought 3 boxes of cheese nips because you get this dope hologramish monsters inc. card thing. and these cheese things arent too great. but i'm in a pretty mellow mood. i love this cloudy weather. babbling brook...sorry. i could go for a nice drink and a nice brisk walk right now.

hah, im always too scared to take change in to the gas station, i dont want em gettign all mad at me. i wish i had a nice area over here that i could take a late night stroll but all over hear is like hills and scary woods type stuffs, so i m not going there. i think i look silly when i wear my glasses.

PISTOL HAS 6000!

woohoo 6k nightowls represent. fuck all you bitch ass net-haters and non-nightowls invading this thread (devilush & dirty habit excused)

i have often times found myself taking change to get 2 bucks of gas. out here gas was oftens time 1.65-1.85 so i barely managed a gallon.

buy pop tarts deliss. you get 4 sheets of simpson stickers with them.

screenshot

hot damn....lookie here...devilush is actually awake after 11!! yes yes, messing aorund with the new digital camera and working on a research paper trying to proove that multiple personality disorder is not caused by childhood trauma. beejeesus.

congratulations pistol!!! <<muahs>> <<hugs>>

(p.s. i got your back too. thanks for excluding me)

;)

a good point about today: i discovered that, being as the only manual transmission car that i drive on a regular basis is in a 50 year old truck with a granny gear, i can drive a sporty standard like whoa... that was a lot fo fun today...

but then again, i keep realizing i really need an actual girlfriend... getting laid is great and all, but i need an actual girlfriend to smack me back into focus every once in a while... i miss that...

and also, i'm on the slowest/most fucked up computer i've been on in quite a while... so i'm gonna go smoke a cigarette and then bang my head repeatedly against the wall in hopes that it will put me to sleep...

later nightowl skaters...

I was searching around for Oolong stuff and came across this stuff.

Site located here

blackfaceburglar.jpg

"The great trouble with the Negro in the South is that all presumptions are against him. A white man has but to blacken his face and commit a crime to have some Negro lynched in his stead."

blackfacewhitewoman.jpg

"An abandoned woman has only to start a cry, true or false, that she has been insulted by a black man, to have him arrested and summarily murdered by the mob. "

blackfacelynch.jpg