NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i seen 2 rhinos fucking over there...the next time i went...or actually..i seen the baby rhino born on tv..i felt kinda special, since i saw the parents fucking and all..made everybody on the little tour luagh and take pictures...

oh they say that they have a tiger in there somewhere, but you can never see it..all the times that i've been over there, i had never seen it...i believe its all a lie..

is it an emu??those big ass ostrages(sp) well i was pokin a big blue thing that i thought was a rock and this huge bird tried to attack me..the fence kepth that bigbird in check though..i was poking the the birds egg....

oh shit!! you can also make the gorillas throw shit at the crowd!!!just show your teeth and start waving in a gorilla type motion with a deep ugh!ugh!then show your teeth again and be real agressive about it..

my aunt has all these passes to that place and lives right down the way..over in ESCONDIDO

Originally posted by willy.wonka

oh shit!! you can also make the gorillas throw shit at the crowd!!!just show your teeth and start waving in a gorilla type motion with a deep ugh!ugh!then show your teeth again and be real agressive about it..

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i will have to try that the next time i see a gorilla or like creature

guess who had MAD game tonight...thats right Zack Morris. I didn't get any....damn morals...but this girl trish was all up on my nuts she gave me her number(I didn't have to ask)....and this other girl Emily was all on the jock after she found out I am into art....she was throwing herself at me...but I would have felt bad taking advantage of a drunk girl.

The girl emily is coming to watch me paint tomorrow...I am kinda kicking myself for not making out with her when I SO had the chances....Thats what I get for staying sober.

awww sheeit... since they do live together... you should hump the serious one all the time.... and then hump the other one every now and then WITH your steady girl... you know.. change it up a bit... get em both at once... they are friends and shit.. they're out of high school. they've probably already "experimented"... so it just might work..

well the fair was fun to the max and well worth the 7 dollors to get in

there were fly chicas everywhere, but i found my dream girl working at that game where you take the mallet and hit the thing and the lights go up the pole, you know the strongman thing. well anywho this girl was fucking beautiful... blonde, about 5'7or8, tan, bangin ass and legs. she caught me drooling so i went over and started bullshitting with her about carnies and their small hands, and how hot she was. she manhandled me a bit when i accused her of rigging the game so no one could win, it was well worth it, well to make a long story short i pussed out and didnt ask for her number, but i do know where she surfs at so i might go that route.

but the highlight of my night had to be heckling thr dj from a local crappy radio station (KISS1027, pistol will know) anyways i screamed shit at him for a good 20 minutes while he was throwing some barrage of contests with other fairgoers, he was pissed the whole time. and then when the contest junk was over i went up to him and told him that he sucked and was a worthless piece of shit, and then started rambling on yelling about random things, he then tried to be funny because he was looking like a chump so he gave the onlookers that were watching me go off the 'he's been drinking' hand sign. i laughed and said that maybe i was drunk enough him and his show might not have sucked so much and then said nevermind you still would have sucked, i just would have been drunk and would have had better shit to yell at you. at this point he is fucking livid mad but he couldnt do shit about it. and with everyone laughing at him, i walked away. that alone was worth the 7bucks.

so anyone in the socal area, i urge you to go to the OC fair

and while youre there be sure to say hello to my future wife ;)

That would be kind of hard to do at least with me,since all I ever do is talk shit in threads that sound like nonsense when I get back from drinking at the pubs.......know what I mean?.......hope you had a good one Robes.....peace.

Guest uncle-boy

good morning night owls,

i know we're "night" owls but i just woke up (10:40am) and i dont think this deserves its own thread.

well i woke up in the wrong room in my house this morning and i dont know how i got home......or where my car is.:confused: i eneded up goin to this kailua party last night and cruising looking for the ladies. i drove there then started drinking, cause my friend was the designated driver for the night. in the begining i think i actually had a chance cause i still had some game. but as the night went on and the alchohol in my blood rose my game depleated immensly. but still, i had a lot of fun talking to random people and friends. introduced myself to like 10 girls, dont know if that was a good thing or bad thing becasue of my current drunkness. but they all seem to be happy to have met me, i'm very friendly when i m drunk. anyways, the night progressed and i got this girl to kiss me, YAY!! even got it on film. but after that i really dont remember anything. i think i threw up and stuff, but i'm not sure. and i really need to find my car...... sorry for the long boring story i'm still feeling the effects of the alchohol. later night owls ima go paint!!! then go to a BBQ at the beach. i'll make sure i throw up a night owls fo life on this peice if it is good.

shoots and hoots.:cool:

well i guess im not dropping my status, just my sig. so im still down..its just...well...i had it on my sig for a while. im back to representing me.

all you heads is mad cool though, its nothing at all against you cats. nahhh, its mostly because im trying to sleep at night. and repping nightowls during the day seems kinna silly.

sorry to hear that glassetch, but you know you will always have a home in this thread. well im off to bed cause i have to go to work early this morning :heated:

nightowls, ask your girl our name, bitch knows the game

hell yeah,I just sold 2 pieces of artwork tonight and copped 2 bills-and I started and finished them both last night.....today was good,I'm hyped.