NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by cloner+Jan 1 2005, 04:18 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cloner - Jan 1 2005, 04:18 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fatbastard@Jan 1 2005, 05:51 AM

e.

I got this cool new cell phone for negative dollars, $39 plus 30 dollars call credits and 120 free SMS messages.... i dont know how they are making money off this.

heh, im sure youll see how they make money off it soon enough, careful with your bill and shit. i got screwed by shit like that once or twice.

[/b]

You'd think so wouldnt you? but i'm what they call a prepaid customer, so i dont get bills.

fatbastard/all angels covered.

awesome..yeah he's so good these days. its funny cause i grew up with him and we were good friends and now he is on transworld and gettin sponsored and shit, its wild.

why does the weather have to be so miserable here...someone tell me a good place to move too.

edit - yeah work sucks

Basicly it was forms he hasnt filled out to do with me working for him. He thinks that they can still be done but im about 99% sure they can not be. With them not being filled out, its set me back six months.

I have defence force interviews and testing at the end of this month.