NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by krie@Nov 30 2004, 06:03 PM

skully, havent seen you around on the boards for a while ?

got the net at home ? or stop by a computer every now and then ?

hey mate. im house sitting my parents house for a little while so i am on the net when im not playing the new GTA game. gotta catchup, i wanna see where your tattoo's are up to.

p.s i spent the entire first day of summer inside playing grand theft auto. went out at 830pm to go to the pub. i heart me.

the chain oiler on my chainsaw quit working today, i took the whole saw halfway apart, but i couldn't find where to get at the oil resivoir to clean it, so i put the whole thing back togather and put some gas in the oil resivoir to hopefully clean it out, it's an old saw and i can't find a manual for it, i'm sad. if the gas doesn't work i'll take it apart again tomorrow. but, it wouldn't start after i put it back togather, i hope i didn't fuck anything up.

*after i typed all that out it said i couldn't edit the message

the chain oiler on my chainsaw quit working today, i took the whole saw halfway apart, but i couldn't find where to get at the oil resivoir to clean it, so i put the whole thing back togather and put some gas in the oil resivoir to hopefully clean it out, it's an old saw and i can't find a manual for it, i'm sad. if the gas doesn't work i'll take it apart again tomorrow. but, it wouldn't start after i put it back togather, i hope i didn't fuck anything up.

*after i typed all that out it said i couldn't edit the message

**fantom you should have mail on saturday or monday, i sent a message but you weren't there

Originally posted by ARCEL@Dec 2 2004, 10:25 AM

i dunno how old your talking but try this. first of all you dont have to take the saw right apart just take off the bar and chain and you should find a couple of little wholes in one side of the bar at the same end the bolts and shit go through it. they are supposed to be cleaned out pretty often so you might fined its these that are blocked. flush that shit out yo. maybe get a twig or wire or whatever and clean out the groove right around the bar too.

i dunno if that makes sense but good luck to you.

I finally just unpacked my bedroom. We moved house about 5 months and I really could not be fucked doing it. Its strange how much junk I seem to collect over the years.

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m@Dec 1 2004, 11:27 PM

im suprised you havent killed somebody or cut a vital limb off or something.

ditto, all i've accidently cut off is a couple non-vital ones, and cats aren't "someone"

i can't get the flywheel off, it looks like i'm going to be minus a chainsaw for lack of a flywheel puller.