NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by EarMuffs@Oct 25 2004, 10:01 PM

its gettin cold here any you southerns need a lump of shit on their couch?

arcel will be here for awhile, maybe after he leaves. cloner says hes coming out this summer. but other than that, the extra couch will be lumpless for awhile.

painted freeway spots last night and tonight. fun times. anyone else have to piss before dropping a piece? seems like everytime im about to get down i gotta go take a piss, i pissed twice tonight at two different spots within 20 minutes of each other. i hate that shit. anyway, im off to sleep. peace nig's.

It must have been drive like a fucking moron day today. Everyone I was driving behind was doing 10-20km's slower then the designated(sp) speed limit. Homo oners.

its like that everyday in phoenix man, last week a motorcycle cop got nailed on the freeway, earlier today i saw a police chase end abruptly when they pulled dude out of his truck after he pulled over, shit was funny, his seatbelt was jammed and they pulled his ass out. i seen plenty, been in plenty, and almost been in plenty. i hate the roads here. mexican women in rediculously large trucks with little to no driving experience are everywhere, sun city brings out the old timers, and theres enough retarded teenagers and drunks everywhere too. this place sucks.

It annoys the heck outta me. It was goof when I was riding my motorcycle, Id skip threw the middle of lanes doing my own speeds. But theres the downside of too many close life calls due to idiotic drivers.

Whats been happenin anyways fantom ?

I aint been on the oz for a while

hey man, shits been going pretty good all things considered. get'n up, chillan, drink'n, etc etc. i guess its better now than it ever has been, but its not like anything differents happened in a minute. just same ol around here. havent been around as much either man. im tired of my computer. hows the work life going? whats new on your side of the world?

Im tired of the computer as well. Lately ive been on here just checking out some local cars that are for sale, seein whats on the market. Not much around this side, summers bout to kick in soon, which will bring out some bikinis. Work is okay, beginning to doubt it a little, its getting a bit repetitive and boring, and with summer coming, i aint looking forward to climbing around roof spaces installing air con. Ha, times like that I wish I was a suit in an office. Meh.

<-------watching The Amityville Horror and lounging around.......waiting for my fuckin' pizza to get done in the oven....not motivated to paint anything....get dressed.....or go outside.fuck.

I guess my productivity for today would be getting dressed,smoking cigarettes,starting up my cheap 72 Dodge Dart....and going downtown to rip "open-mic" and drink beer.right on....