NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

work was wack as fuck......slower than molasses goin' up a hill......so I just got wasted and hit some C&H......hahahaha.....fuck it......I don't give a shit.....tomorrows another day......

man yeah work is gonna suck. school isnt much better im about to dipset right outta this bitch. we did however just get some free pizza which was pretty johnny kickass. theres a stupid kid infronta me tryin to spit game at these 2 chicks and its the funniest shit ive heard all week.

I am going maim my boss.....that motherfucker wouldn't even let me have one smoke break even after I caught up briefly and I was slow......I took it anyway.....only be get reamed by bossski while outside enjoying my American Spirit.....we were 2 people short tonight and so I was pulling weight for those MIA.....and he still has to nerve to treat me a trashbag?.....fuckin' son of a bitch.....somebody needs to give me a nice lead pipe so I pull a Willie Mays.......and with one swing just take his fuckin' head off......hahahaha....other than that.....how you Owls doing?......

hahahaha......right on....it sounds like you have had a productive day.....sorry......but I'm goin' crazy......I've had it with simple minded faggot chumps around here......