NIGHT-OWLS: word has it we've got Boogiehands

Guest willy.wonka

Originally posted by MLTf4nt0m

ever gonna be in az 455?

I used to live in Az back in the late '80's and early 90's----Bullhead City and Peoria to be exact----and yeah, I kinda miss it--I want to go back---the funny thing is...I remember there being shit painted in Needles,Calif. back then...which is the last town in California(besides Blythe)....where are you at?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

nah....I don't know anybody down there really anymore...it's been too long and I didn't start writing until around '92/early '93ish---my friend ruben moved down there for college for a few years and ended chilling with 21rak and this guy Pez and brought back some artwork those guys did for him....I think he wants to go back and visit---so I'm pretty sure I could link up with those guys through him if they are still around....I just knew some older skaters that came outta there like Mike Taylor,Colby Carter and Randy Colvin around with a slew of other local kids....it was fun back then....

Originally posted by EarMuffs

your crew went out tonight too...slacker

hahaha....great. a phone call would've been nice.....but whatever,I'm hella over writing graffiti in this stupid fuckin' city. It's a waste of time-unless they went to paint frieghts...I probably wouldn't have gone anyway.

Originally posted by 455

hahaha....great. a phone call would've been nice.....but whatever,I'm hella over writing graffiti in this stupid fuckin' city. It's a waste of time-unless they went to paint frieghts...I probably wouldn't have gone anyway.

yup thats what they was doing:lol:

Earmuffs-----So they went to rock frieghts huh?....that's nice. Sometimes I wonder why I still even put those infamous 3 letters along with my name--I guess it's the fact I have had a HUGE impact in building this crew---nobody calls me really to paint anymore(not that they did anyway)....fuck it....I'd rather rock shit to the ground when I'm goin' solo anyway---it's easier. It's always fun hanging out with P & A when they are around----fuck it..I guess these are Offensive Mental Thoughts...sorry,that was cornball.

Caroe-R.I.P.

Originally posted by 455

...that's nice. Sometimes I wonder why I still even put those infamous 3 letters along with my name--

i know the similar feeling.. dealing with your crew and shit..and i was about to type it out..but you know what fuck it..

anyway.

i need to go the fucking eye doctor, my eyes keep on unfocusing..and shit gets blurry..it fucking sucks..i need my health insuarance put on already..i'm falling apart ahhh..haha

I'm bored outta my mind....so I think I'll go do something new and different:rolleyes: .....I'm going to get a fuckin' pack of squares and get some free bull blasters downtown and come back on here later....at least tonight I'll walk back about 7 miles and cut through some shitty hoods....I don't have paint but I have some custom ink I fucked with and filled up some Griffin containers.....so that might be fun,I guess.