Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest fr8lover

i guess im a music snob but...

some emo bitch wouldnt let me bum a cigarette off her tonite cause she heard me roll up listening to earth crisis. she had the fucking pack in her hand when i asked, she was all 'i dont have any more' and as i was walking away she said something about my music and proceeded to pop another smoke into her mouth... bitch

Originally posted by Zack Morris

Whats with the pop emo/pop punk culture blowing up all of the sudden? I went to atom and his package a few nights back and he was playing with a few of the local pop punk bands and I thaught I was at the mall.

1. I felt old first of all and considering that I am not 20 yet that is sad.

2. When was is cool for the junior prom king and queen to come to shows?

3. The local pop punk bands had well over 300 people watching them but when Atom played maybe half of that crowd was in ther.

My friend thomas just got a new room mate from St Louis and he was talking to me about it. He said he has never seen anything like this where kids pay to get into a show and watch one band and spend the rest of thier time standing outside so that anyone that drives by can see them nd know they are "punk rock". He also has never seen 12 year olds at shows with thier parents. And the sad part about all these things is that here in Louisville I have gotten used to them because that is everyday occourance and a "pop/punk" show. Thank god going to hardcore shows isn't cool anymore.

Although Atom and His Package is relatively underground, his style still sounds pretty pop-punkey. I mean, he has a very unique sound what with the use of the package and all.. however the songs still sound like pop-punk. I like Atom and His Package... Thats good stuff.

Sebadoh, (I must say it again.) fucking rules.

After reading that post about the party where you popped Dialated in... now I have to hear 'em. Dialated is fuckin' amazing.

Emo is pop-punk that couldn't make it. Fuck that.