girls of 12oz

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willy.wonka

honestly,i would love to see what you girls look like,

but i never really wanted to ask.

SECRET,i hear stuff on you from different people,from different states.

word gets around about you honey girl...

DEVILUSH,i just love....almost everything about her.

IRIS,you turn me on cause DEVILUSH turns you on.

you and devilush in your panties playing with each other on a bed with rose peddles,having a "feathery" pillow fight.....is a definate fantacy.

"sigh"

:love2:

Re: 'twas a joke

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

i think calling it a "disaster" is a little over the top.

relax the kacks man

I mean if you're pissed off about people "jocking" the 12oz Girls, why aren't you pissed about the Boogie Hands thing?

Anyway, I was only messing. It's not like I'm inundated with "you're hot" posts......................(oh the jealousy is overwhelming...really, all sarcasm aside)

:P

i know. doopie doo. i use extremities. im not pissed off either, im saying what i feel aobut this topic. i'm not dancing around my room like a unicorn because i cant stand to read anything here. the crap is out of my pants. here it is.

yeah post pictures for more praise. brittney spears.

"whoopie! SHES HOT DINGLE DINGLE PISS MY PANTS I AM A UNICORN"

fucking image. its the looks that count. everything else is fucking out the window. if you girls seriously do the graffiti thing, im sure you have the common knowledge not to post your pictures.

>>>>>>>>>LOOK AT ME<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>ME<<<<<<<<<<

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>KEEP LOOKING<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanks Uncle PJ

The difficulty men have with women is really much worse than a clash of the sexes. The problem is not that 50 percent of people are females. The problem is that 100 percent of females are humans. Take a human of any kind or type, whisper nonsense to it, rub its private parts, flirt with its best friend, expect it to cook for you, and see what you get. We don't know anything about women because we don't know anything about Homo Sapiens. Anyone who has studied psychology, sociology, anthropology, or any of the other wack-and-wog disciplines knows the three great rules of the social sciences: Folks do lot of things. We don't know why. Test on Friday.

im not one to pine over internet girlies that i will never meet

its pointless and a waste of my time

oh and whoever said Bombastic was a 'big girl' i think you

might be wrong, ive talked with her before and have seen her

picture and she doesnt appear 'big' to me

i dunno im not jockin anyone on here

Guest willy.wonka

Re: Thanks Uncle PJ

Originally posted by Smart

The difficulty men have with women is really much worse than a clash of the sexes. The problem is not that 50 percent of people are females. The problem is that 100 percent of females are humans. Take a human of any kind or type, whisper nonsense to it, rub its private parts, flirt with its best friend, expect it to cook for you, and see what you get. We don't know anything about women because we don't know anything about Homo Sapiens. Anyone who has studied psychology, sociology, anthropology, or any of the other wack-and-wog disciplines knows the three great rules of the social sciences: Folks do lot of things. We don't know why. Test on Friday.

nice...SMART...your name fits you.

Re: honestly,i would love to see what you girls look like,

Originally posted by willy.wonka

but i never really wanted to ask.

SECRET,i hear stuff on you from different people,from different states.

word gets around about you honey girl...

DEVILUSH,i just love....almost everything about her.

IRIS,you turn me on cause DEVILUSH turns you on.

you and devilush in your panties playing with each other on a bed with rose peddles,having a "feathery" pillow fight.....is a definate fantacy.

"sigh"

:love2:

that sucks that i am only cool by relation to devilush... (look at me fish)

i totally deserve complements, i've had a horrible week.

Originally posted by willy.wonka

dont fall for it mr abc!!!dont fall for it!!!

dublin is a small place with a small scene. most writers know each other personally. it's not the type of place that has a vandal squad or anything, so there's nothing to worry about. i'm from a place which has a huge scene, so i know when to be sceptical and when it's no big thang

Guest willy.wonka

have you had too much wisky and tequila...alien nightowl?how about those extra beers?

ITS OK....IM JUST JOKING.

Guest willy.wonka

i think im being stupid..........

if any of you girls like a "good" dork..........

oooh baby...here i am...come rub up on my belly like guava jelly.

Archived