girls of 12oz

Iris

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: listen up

Originally posted by blood & guts

all you bitches need to raise up off my girl. (all you girls included)...

Well, some bitches obviously didn't raise up off my boy. Too bad you forgot to tell her you had a girlfriend until it was too late.

That's it. I'm becoming a lesbian. Iris, Devilush is taken. You should get with me instead.

Re: Re: listen up

Originally posted by Secret

Well, some bitches obviously didn't raise up off my boy. Too bad you forgot to tell her you had a girlfriend until it was too late.

That's it. I'm becoming a lesbian. Iris, Devilush is taken. You should get with me instead.

unsure of my singleness as of yet, but when i am.... you'll be the first to know.

Originally posted by siloette

four pages of mindless babble..seeking seems to be the only person with a real point..well besides secret and the mug shot..mugshots are fun to paint..

Iris you need to go listen to some gil scott heron..

http://www.freephoto-i.net/users/siloette/M_MWall2.JPG'>

"oh silueta! The way you use that can its..its ..like like you actually paint. I cant belive this."

smoke grey, monaco blue, himalyan blue fill almond, white 3d and monaco blue double.

nahhh fo real chica, you got sharp skills lady! maad talent

keep UP the good work

Originally posted by ***G*** <~

WELL OK FUCKING IDIOTS!!! Lets play fucking english class! HEY did you know commas go before quotations?!?! COOOL RIGHT!!!

No, commas go at the end of a clause. Quotation marks go before and after quotations. I would have thought the name was a dead give-away................

Re: Re: listen up

Originally posted by Secret

AWWww shit! And I just made up some fucking recruitment leaflets! What a waste of time that was..................

*3*

Guest willy.wonka
Originally posted by ***G*** <~

cause i dont give head for free

HOW MUCH THEN?YOU SHIT TALKIN LITTLE PUNK.

in regards to the pinay pic.....i bet all of those girls secretly hate each other....:love2: :love: :love2: :heated:

Guest Pilau Hands

well, regardless of what you look like...

man, woman, or other...

goat sacrificer or chicken slicer...

that was damn cute ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME "

Originally posted by Pistol

Damn Secret is looking pretty hot too in her small ass pic.

If Secret and Dee ever indulge in their Lesbian fantasies drop me an e-mail and we'll meet up at Titos Tacos so I can watch.

Why you ask? It would make my day...

OH MY LORD I MISS TITOS TACOS. i am l.a. home sick.....

2 tacos with cheese and a side order of rice.. and guacamole..... brought home.... to enjoy with coronas. i love you tito.

Guest willy.wonka

secret.....

Originally posted by willy.wonka

nice figure...satisfy my soul.

im sorry....what i meant to say was......nice arms,you have some really nice looking arms.

Archived