Boxing...

iCEBERG

Guest TEARZ

fixed motherfucking fight

yo iceberg, your man pretty boy floyd mayweather got his ass kicked tonight by jose luis castillo, clearly, and still won the decision. shit is fucking sheisty as all hell. i hate watching a GREAT fight like that only to have some complete and total bullshit like that happen and make me wish i never even watched in the first place.

castillo dominated. mayweather just ran around like a bitch. hmmm. he's from las vegas, the fight was there, his promoter put big bucks into the thing, one judge from lv, he's the favorite and undefeated media hype pretty boy....

and then when he wins, he doesn't even interview. i just saw a great fight in which you got your ass kicked and sheistily won, and you wanna run your mouth and only talk about your glove sponsors. fuck you, you hoe.

i'm sorry, mayweather loses all points he ever had.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: fixed motherfucking fight

right right.... i forgot they were fightin tonight on HBO... imma have to watch that fight.. sorry to hear you think some shiesty shit went down, it cheapens the sport you know? oh an what was this about?

Originally posted by TEARZ

i just saw a great fight in which you got your ass kicked and sheistily won, and you wanna run your mouth and only talk about your glove sponsors. fuck you, you hoe.

...i was just wondering who the fuck that was directed at? was that directed at me or were you talking to floyd mayweather directly? cause i wasnt in the ring and i dont think he belongs to this board...

nevertheless since you took it upon yourself to call me out because i like floyd mayweather and proceeded to talk to me like im a member of his camp, or i set the fuckin fight up myself, fine... ill tell you this, if you know anything about boxing then you know you cant deny him, his style or his talent.

anyways i agree... so relax, what are you gettin so worked up for?

Guest Soul_On_Ice

Too bad the sport is so corrupt. Roy jones is still the pound for pound the best although he doesn't seem to always fight at his potential if he doesn't have to. I like kostya tzu, I think he's pretty fuckin badass.

Originally posted by Soul_On_Ice

Roy jones is still the pound for pound the best although he doesn't seem to always fight at his potential if he doesn't have to.

as I said earlier, the heavyweights don't want to fight him and there's NO competition in the Lght-Hvy class, so he's basically taking fights to maintain his eligibility while waiting to collect yet another belt from the big guys...

i didn't read through this post but i was at the fight this weekend in vegas. i was pulling for mayweather the whole way but after those judges turned in the cards and they announced that mayweather won.. whewww.. i automaticly switched sides.. cause i know that castillo won that one.. i guess you had to be there to feel the tension in the air throughout the fight.. there was constant chants of USA and MEXICO the whole fight and once castillo got fucked at the end of the fight i hurried out of there cause well i'm not spanish and the 99% spanish crowd was getting crazy.. it was a great fight non the less but wow.. i never seen such a crooked match in my life.. that's a rematch that i can't wait to see.

Originally posted by blink_ATX

ahahahahhahaha

ahahahhahahahaha

ahahahahahhahahaha

tehn that fool will bite your ear off

ahahahahah

fuck boxing

a barbaric display of stupidity

just shows how stupid the human race has gotten

well if i told you that monks under the study of martial arts also train not only in martial arts but also in "western boxing" would it elighten you as to why you made such an ignorant and incorrect comment?

• 1 month later...

bumping my boxing thread for the tyson lewis fight

i forgot who posted the original thread but im bumping this anyway

*edit*

tony suprano made that thread.

UPDATE

Mickey Ward vs. Arturo Gatti

Mickey Ward

http://www.ring99.com/wardpics/wardBeltlg.jpg'>

this fight was off the hook i'd like to hear what yall have to say about it

and for good measure...

http://www.ringtalk.com/images/toons/Tyson-Lewis.jpg'>

Tyson in his prime

http://www.geocities.com/bclips2/tyson1.mpeg

Originally posted by JIhad

mr. forrest........

http://www.eastsideboxing.com/fotos/forrestmos1.jpg'>

http://www.mainevent.com.au/images/events/boxing/forrest.jpg'>

oh yeah and that ward gotti fight was the best fight i ever saw... i'm not even sure they should have a rematch just because i wouldn't want to take anything away from the fight they already had

so true.. so true

my barber saw that fight, it was at the mohegan sun here in ct the lucky bastard. he hooked me up with the tape for the day.

hes cool as fuck, he brews his own beer and likes boxing the most ive ever seen known anyone to like boxing...

my barber could beat your barber up

he makes getting a haircut dope

iceberg,,,

what's up with the forrest sugar shane 2 fight?.. i'm a huge vernon forrest fan but i'm putting the smart money on mosley this time... i just can't see him loosing two fights in a row.. if he does.. well that just proves how good of a fighter forrest is..

Guest STONER DBM

roy jones only fights bums like that volunteer fireman from new york...there's no one to fight in the light heavyweight division so he stays comfortable...arturro gatti is the modern day rocky balboa...eric"el terrible"morales is prolly one of the best pound for pound fighters out right now...i can't wait for the barrera rematch...also gotta show love for the hometown boys scott pemberton and ray oliveira....

seeking I saw the fight your talking about. but i cant rember the tall jamican guy's name. to say he went the distance with roy is kinda giving him too much credit. he had a good chin but roy only let the fight stay that long in order to please the crowd. but roy is still overrated tho.

what ever happened to zab judah???seems like he just dissappeared. i use to think he was the truth until costa tszyu dropped him.

best fight: dela hoya vs mosley

Originally posted by Brownbread?

seeking I saw the fight your talking about. but i cant rember the tall jamican guy's name. to say he went the distance with roy is kinda giving him too much credit. he had a good chin but roy only let the fight stay that long in order to please the crowd. but roy is still overrated tho.

what ever happened to zab judah???seems like he just dissappeared. i use to think he was the truth until costa tszyu dropped him.

best fight: dela hoya vs mosley

http://www.zabjudah.com/images/top.jpg'>

he got fined and what not because the ref stopped the tzyu fight cause judah got knocked the fuck out. after about five minutes of trying to learn how to walk all over again he got upset at the ref and stuck his glove in the refs throat as a threat. then he threw his stool.

umm i believe hes going to fight under don king now they just have to work out the little shit. hes chillin back in brooklyn somewhere waiting for a anotherchance.

June 29th

Zab Judah(27-1-1) vs Omar Weis(34-3-3)

but seriously watch the mickey ward/arturo gatti fight if you get a chance. that was recently rated like fight of the century. it only lacked two things. their not really gracefull fighters they kinda stand in the way of punch's and take what their givin, i like guys who can drop out and run around hooks and what not. an nobody got knocked out. which is always a bonus but thats not really what i look for in a fight.

but yea watch that, that shit was better then rocky.

Iceberg i think I saw highlights of that fight.all punches from start to finish. i hope there is no rematch because that'll take away the glory from the fight.

and about zab, yea i heard he got fined.thats kinda fucked up. but thats what happenes to people who talk alot of shit. I'd like to see zab fight a ben tackie or someone along that lines. anybody with a good chin thats fun to watch.

Iceberg i think I saw highlights of that fight.all punches from start to finish. i hope there is no rematch because that'll take away the glory from the fight.

and about zab, yea i heard he got fined.thats kinda fucked up. but thats what happenes to people who talk alot of shit. I'd like to see zab fight a ben tackie or someone along that lines. anybody with a good chin thats fun to watch.

oh hell yea thatd be a good fight. bens got the tribal scars goin on so i dunno, kosta served benjamin without a problem but then again kosta's a disgustingly talented fighter.

and as for him being fined since he is a professional boxer his hands are considered dangerous weapons. he should have just put a knife to the refs neck because it all comes down to the same principalities. (i sound like tyson)

as for the rematch i doubt it will happen. but in the wonderfully crooked world of boxing you never know. id also like to see chaves fight tackie or ward, or all three of them in some sort of boxing rumble haha

but yea thatd be a good fight. i havent really seen ben fight too too much, not enough to say i know his style and what he's capable of but i think judah would get the best of him but then again i have no real foundation to make a statement like that when talking about a tackie fight.

*edit*

on second thought they need tag team boxing.

Gatti/Tackie vs. Ward/Chaves wouldnt that be some shit. give it 2 years i bet itll be an olympic sport. tag team boxing heh

• 1 month later...

just saw Zab J. fight this nice hispanic guy the other day. Great fight . Zab barely won. ..and whats this i hear about Felix Trinadad retiring, any truth in that?

Zabs gotta vicous hook but hes too fuckin street. he needs to relax and realize hes a professional boxer and not pull some dumb allen iverson or jason williams shit

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/i/010513/a_trinidad_vt.jpg'>

Tito Trinidad Speaks About Future

First it will be Cherifi, then the winner of Vargas and De la Hoya, and finally a rematch with Bernard Hopkins", said Trinidad. "They (Vargas and De la Hoya) have said they wanted a rematch with Tito and who ever wins will have that opportunity and then we're going after Hopkins to take that thorn out", Don Felix.

He's Back! In a news conference from El Hotel San Juan de Isla Verde in his Homeland of Puerto Rico Felix Tito Trinidad announced that he will continue to fight and not retire from the boxing world. "I'm very concious of what I'm doing and what I'm going to do." said Tito who turned 29 last Thursday. "With the victories and titles that I have won I have proven that I'm a great champion. The fights that I have left will be for my people and my family to close out a great career", he added.

Trinidad will be fighting former middleweight champion Hacine Cherifi in a ten round middleweight bout in his homeland of Puerto Rico on Saturday May 11th on HBO. " I hope this is a great fight and I know he's a great warrior inside the ring but I will not lose to him or anybody here in Puerto Rico", said Tito.

Cherifi on the other hand thanked Don king and the Trinidad's for this opportunity and said that he's fighting the best fighter in the world. He also hopes it's a great fight and that he'll come to win. After those words they shook hands and a cheer from the crowed followed unlike with Bernard Hopkins who's embarrising and disrespectful tactics left a sour taste in all of Tito's fans.

Tito is back and he has Hopkins on the end of his future. "I will close out my great career like the champion I am! " said Tito.

*edit*

on an unrelated note i just found this...

http://fightphotos.com/fightarch/ward-gatti/page1.html

Guest TEARZ

the mosely/forest fight was a bust... nothing like the first one.... no action, forest won the fight just by throwing his left jab. the ref did nothing about the holding each other, and he was always coming between them. at least i agreed with the decision, and i like vernon.

man, i'd like to see trinidad fight hopkins again.... i hope he knocks that bitch out.

Archived