style cliches

Max Powers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by cmeup

whatever girl, i know im not up, i never said i was, im not even trying to go all out right now... so that doesnt bother me...

i paint for me, and no one else...

and personally, besides you getting up.... i could care less about your shit... your nothing special. now dont get me wrong, you get up, you tag, and you hit spots, i give you props for that, but style wise... you compete with my lil sister...

same goes for your boyfriend if yall even hooked up or whatever tha fuck....

and when you gonna cap on ouija for trying out that style huh? thought so...

teaser<~

Tease, I suggest you put down the shovel and stop digging the hole that's rapidly getting bigger. Stop dropping personal information that should mean NOTHING to you or anyone else on this board. The person you were talking shit to DOES get up, as you admit, and that's all that matters. Quit getting all pissy over nothing and go back to talking abouto fucking non-existant girls in the ass. Your antics bore me. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Tease, I suggest you put down the shovel and stop digging the hole that's rapidly getting bigger. Stop dropping personal information that should mean NOTHING to you or anyone else on this board. The person you were talking shit to DOES get up, as you admit, and that's all that matters. Quit getting all pissy over nothing and go back to talking abouto fucking non-existant girls in the ass. Your antics bore me

poop, shut tha fuck up. your opinion wasnt really needed. about the personal information, yea you were right, that was unnesasary even though it wasnt to bad of a 'drop of insight' but anyways, i corrected my post...

as for diggin' a bigger hole? how so? i stated my opinion about a persons work. i dont give a fuck about any of them, and could give 2 shits about you either, im already at tha bottom of tha 'hole' i cant get any deeper.

and 'him' getting up, sure he is, but as you said- i already mentioned that. "And thats all that matters".... you say? well maybe... depending on what you are trying to accomplish... to me most 'his' shit is wack, and in my humble opinion, wouldnt have been 'missed' if it hadnt ever been put up in the first place...

however he is getting a bit better, i saw something of his i liked tonight, but what it comes down to is my opinion.

im not up alot, no, i never said i was, i never said i was good, but i know talent when i see it. period.

and last but not least, you shouldnt have opened up your mouth in the first place because what you said had nothing to do with the topic, you just took a shot at me, and missed. :D ahahaa

if you go back up a few posts and see what i said in the first place, and then the attacks people made towards me, i simply was defending my actions. nothing more. and im right to.

tease<~

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

yo TEASE why dont you shut the fuck up and stop crying into your diaper.

first off im not crying, im laughing, and your remark makes no sense.

im right if you read the posts above, and if you cant follow ask a friend to help explain it to your stupid ass.

til then...

tease<~

Originally posted by L.RonHubbard

you need to get laid or something boy, this internet got you all worked up

i wouldnt have even bothered with you dumb fucks, but SMART from the board, said something very wise... and so i took his advice and ran with it...

keep ya head up, son.

Guest L.RonHubbard
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

Well ok now ouija is shifting styles. at least now joker can have some elbow room.

OOOOOH GIRL!!!

Guest KING BLING

poop, shut tha fuck up. your opinion wasnt really needed. about the personal information, yea you were right, that was unnesasary even though it wasnt to bad of a 'drop of insight' but anyways, i corrected my post...

as for diggin' a bigger hole? how so? i stated my opinion about a persons work. i dont give a fuck about any of them, and could give 2 shits about you either, im already at tha bottom of tha 'hole' i cant get any deeper.

and 'him' getting up, sure he is, but as you said- i already mentioned that. "And thats all that matters".... you say? well maybe... depending on what you are trying to accomplish... to me most 'his' shit is wack, and in my humble opinion, wouldnt have been 'missed' if it hadnt ever been put up in the first place...

however he is getting a bit better, i saw something of his i liked tonight, but what it comes down to is my opinion.

im not up alot, no, i never said i was, i never said i was good, but i know talent when i see it. period.

and last but not least, you shouldnt have opened up your mouth in the first place because what you said had nothing to do with the topic, you just took a shot at me, and missed. :D ahahaa

if you go back up a few posts and see what i said in the first place, and then the attacks people made towards me, i simply was defending my actions. nothing more. and im right to.

tease<~

Calm down! After the whole bobobi11 scandal, everyone should be a little quicker to call people out for dropping information - like I did. So, in the words of Secret - don't tell me to shut the fuck up.

now dont get me wrong, you get up, you tag, and you hit spots, i give you props for that....

Do we need to say anything else??

And what does Ouija have to do with this thread?? Why would I even think about calling him a toy? I think he's a great writer... his walls are crisp, and his throw-ups are fresh. He developed his "abstract" style from experience, and didn't "jump on the bandwagon" like a lot of people are doing today. So please. Stop putting him on the spot, because the BIGGEST difference between Ouija and you is that he actually paints. The end.

Originally posted by Secret

And what does Ouija have to do with this thread?? Why would I even think about calling him a toy? I think he's a great writer... his walls are crisp, and his throw-ups are fresh. He developed his "abstract" style from experience, and didn't "jump on the bandwagon" like a lot of people are doing today. So please. Stop putting him on the spot, because the BIGGEST difference between Ouija and you is that he actually paints. The end.

There's a new game show in town called, "go back through the thread and find the ouija piece." Play a round and everything will all make sense.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

Calm down! After the whole bobobi11 scandal, everyone should be a little quicker to call people out for dropping information - like I did. So, in the words of Secret - don't tell me to shut the fuck up.

me calm down? you came at me kinda crazy at first playa... actin' like you tall!

its all good man, your good peoples, but you got a lil loud at first. no biggie.

and in tha words of teaser:

"do not, not tell me to tell you to: SHUT THA FUCK UP."

bye bye now.

:D

tease<~ all :lol:'s

ummmmmmm, did i tell you i think your wack?

yea i thought you would eat your own words... stupid...

you said i was dumb for saying: "im gonna try that style FOR FUN, and i also said, ...jumping on the band wagon...(because lots of people are lately...see topic of this thread, STUPID) and then i even said: "im not trying to run with it...(aka, claim it as MY STYLE)....

therefore, since ouija IS better than me, by a long shot i might add, and yet you can say that shit to me, and not to him, makes you look like a fucking idiot. thats my fucking point stupid.

and if your still confused, he posted a pik of his, USING that style... and like him i was just gonna test my name in that style...for kicks, like he prolly is doing... unlike the other couple hundreds of kids trying to claim that style... or abuse it i guess...

like i said, im right, your stupid, and annoying... and can kiss my ass. im done with you.

your dismissed.

I-B-T-E-A-S-E

*props to all in tha piks posted...good shit too...*

Haha, what do you know about style, Tease?? I saw the last piece you did at the ONLY spot you ever paint.... looked like a Vizie jock to me. Besides that, the only thing I've seen of yours was a throw-up on that same legal wall.

What's with the name calling? Since I'm so "wack" why don't we just take this to the wall?? Yep. I'm calling you out. I should be in town in April... see ya then!

Secret SRT FDS STYLE CREW 2002!

Haha, what do you know about style, Tease?? I saw the last piece you did at the ONLY spot you ever paint.... looked like a Vizie jock to me. Besides that, the only thing I've seen of yours was a throw-up on that same legal wall.

What's with the name calling? Since I'm so "wack" why don't we just take this to the wall?? Yep. I'm calling you out. I should be in town in April... see ya then!

Secret SRT FDS STYLE CREW 2002!

style crew? when sudz put you down? :D

yea your right, i dont bomb much, pretty much not at all right now, excuses, excuses i know... but thats fine by me. and yea, im not good enough yet to have my own style, im working on it and im still coming up, unlike you king...or should i say QUEEN SECRET. :lol:

you wanna battle me at piecing? at tha 'spot', im game... hafta start cookin' up something real special for your ass...

and this woulda never happened had you not said some stupid shit in the first place... oh well... cya soon.

IBTEASER<~:king:

Guest HOST18 DYM
your right every one is sucks, especially Onorok. word.

Don't take offense, I'ts a joke. But I really don't like your shit anyway.

Guest stilborn

the biggest thing i hate about this trendy style is that most of the people doing it are much better than that style,i seen their older stuff and it burned now its like warm not hot.kinda half way.no diss to u dudes that do this cuz u prolly got alot more done through this method but wut happened to style and burning and full potential??theres also so many more simple structured styles,y jump on a popwagon?i value originality and style over anything,props to all that paint,keep it up,just keep in mind most of u can burn hard,dont take the easy way out.thawnx 4r listening

-user kws

Guest HESHIANDET

the thing is i love the way "that style" looks. its fun to paint, and most shit looks pretty cool when done it that style. i mean other elements need to be in place but whatever, this shit is all about fun.

Originally posted by stilborn

the biggest thing i hate about this trendy style is that most of the people doing it are much better than that style,i seen their older stuff and it burned now its like warm not hot.kinda half way.no diss to u dudes that do this cuz u prolly got alot more done through this method but wut happened to style and burning and full potential??theres also so many more simple structured styles,y jump on a popwagon?i value originality and style over anything,props to all that paint,keep it up,just keep in mind most of u can burn hard,dont take the easy way out.thawnx 4r listening

-user kws

yesssssss.that's what i feel.too many have fallen victim to this trend.

ps:this thread is funny.i guess a reason i come back to this site.

Guest Pinche Hoto

you all are fucking retards. Who gives a fuck about your opinions. Do you think people are going to care about about a couple of retards arguing about a style they cant even compete with. Tease is king, secret is gay, and poop man bob......

Archived